Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

03/21 - Issue causing Mac users to crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot NOC

Network Operations Center

03-21-2013

Summoners,

We are aware that there is an issue on the PBE that causes Mac users to crash. We're currently working to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

03/22/13 Update: This issue has now been resolved as of the latest patch. See you in the Fields of Justice!

TheRealAlastar

03-21-2013

I have a PC, and it crashed me too. Unless that was due to the sudden Unavailability again.

buncanduncan

03-21-2013

Quote:
TheRealAlastar:
I have a PC, and it crashed me too. Unless that was due to the sudden Unavailability again.

Afaik that is because the servers went down again.

Thunder Blaster

03-22-2013

Sooooooo... Is there a fix?

I love how, if this was effecting all PC's, then the server would be taken down and the issue would be resolved in an hour or two.

But because it's a Mac only issue, who gives a **** yeah..? The game has been broke for like 10hrs now, and no ETA on the fix.

Aantorad

03-23-2013

Is there a patch waiting to go live ASAP? Mac users are having problems there with the disconnects using ring skill shots.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-24-2013

Quote:
Aantorad:
Is there a patch waiting to go live ASAP? Mac users are having problems there with the disconnects using ring skill shots.

The ring skill shot disconnects are caused by using the unofficial iLoL client. Switch to the official client (http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload), and you'll be fine.