Seriously gettng fed up with this LP system..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suprachiasmatic

Senior Member

03-22-2013

you clearly havent read a thing ive written..not really. ive only been playing since november. I have said time and again i am a bronze level player and I know I deserve to be bronze. I leveled to 30 shortly before season three and only completed placement matches a month ago....quote where I said I am great..quote where I said I was cheated. Quote quote quote..but please stop slandering with made up stuff that truly is nothing more than talking points meant to detract from the real issue. Player support says its a bug..you just dont seem to want to admit its a bug. why, I have no idea..you are just being stubborn, i guess.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cavo

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Player support auto replies to you that it's a bug because they aren't going to waste time trying to explain to the bottom 1% of the player base that you aren't winning any points because you don't deserve. Now, you use the words "I don't understand" quite a bit, but I feel as though that was simple enough even for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suprachiasmatic

Senior Member

03-22-2013

What are you gaining from this, Cavo? Why so negative on about it..how are you so convinced that this is fair? Really..you have some hidden insight that the rest of us lack, or are these just talking points?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprachiasmatic View Post
you clearly havent read a thing ive written..not really. ive only been playing since november. I have said time and again i am a bronze level player and I know I deserve to be bronze. I leveled to 30 shortly before season three and only completed placement matches a month ago....quote where I said I am great..quote where I said I was cheated. Quote quote quote..but please stop slandering with made up stuff that truly is nothing more than talking points meant to detract from the real issue. Player support says its a bug..you just dont seem to want to admit its a bug. why, I have no idea..you are just being stubborn, i guess.
You've said multiple times the system is broken and unfairly deducted points. If this is the case when they fix the bug in the next patch then your points will restored. But even if its a bug thst gets fixed. As yoh said you a bronze player. And this system isn't putting you in a placement that you dint belong by your own admittance. So I don't see the problem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suprachiasmatic

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
Player support auto replies to you that it's a bug because they aren't going to waste time trying to explain to the bottom 1% of the player base that you aren't winning any points because you don't deserve. Now, you use the words "I don't understand" quite a bit, but I feel as though that was simple enough even for you.
wait..you think they are going to give me a personal reply? maybe a hint of perfume spritzed on a handwritten note? Is that how they reply to you when you have an issue, Cavo? Do they seal the envelope with a kiss? Perhaps I should write player support and complain that Cavo is unfairly getting personal handwritten replies from player support and its unfair treatment...

C'mon man, get real. How many millions of LoL players are there? you're really gonna try to de-legitimize a response from player support, which - by the way - was generated in the efficient manner in which all corporations respond to customer support requests - by saying its not the right type of response? Cavo..I work in politics and this tactic you are using is low, even for politics.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suprachiasmatic

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
You've said multiple times the system is broken and unfairly deducted points. If this is the case when they fix the bug in the next patch then your points will restored. But even if its a bug thst gets fixed. As yoh said you a bronze player. And this system isn't putting you in a placement that you dint belong by your own admittance. So I don't see the problem
I actually dont care about my points being restored. I dont play to be pro..or even silver..I just want a fair system where I can more accurately guage progess. What I have been saying ALL ALONG is that if I play 7 games, win 4 and lose 3, I have more wins in my last seven games than losses. Currently in that situation, I am further behind than I was (pointwise) than if I had never played at all. It makes a person not want to bother playing at all..THAT is what I am saying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cavo

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprachiasmatic View Post
Cavo..I work in politics and this tactic you are using is low, even for politics.

Welfare...your idea?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cavo

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprachiasmatic View Post
What I have been saying ALL ALONG is that if I play 7 games, win 4 and lose 3, I have more wins in my last seven games than losses. Currently in that situation, I am further behind than I was (pointwise) than if I had never played at all. It makes a person not want to bother playing at all..THAT is what I am saying.
Your looking for normal games I think, where if you win you get a pat on the head from the Victory screen. In ranked games, you don't get to go 16-24 and then say, "nah, let's start counting just from the last seven games because those were the ones I managed to get carried in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suprachiasmatic

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Recognize these tactics? Its the same stuff over and over:

Step 1: Say the system works and is fair - tell them to PLAY MORE GAMES

Step 2: Talk about MMR and hidden elo

Step 3: If they insist, link them to the LoL video and talk about clamping

Step 4: If they wont shut up, do some OP research on them. look up their LoLking and post their stats in a way to detract from them..try to make them feel embarrassed and bad.

Step 5: if they dont feel bad, look for other ways to attack them personally


I think, Cavo, you are to step 5 and I am not backing down. Are you going you going to get serious and have a productive discussion or just use this formula and act like you have better insight to this than "whiners" like me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cavo

Senior Member

03-22-2013

I've been on the same step for every one of my responses to your whining. You forgot to add it on your list though. It's where one player tries to show the other player how he makes no sense, and is just asking for handouts. If successful, the supposed grown up stops whining like a 12 year old girl about what he thinks he's "owed" by the "unfair" system. If unsuccessful, supposed adult continues whining like a 12 year old girl who didn't get a prize for participation.

And no, the reason this thread has devolved into me just making fun of you is because there is no such thing as a productive discussion with someone whose entire argument is built around the idea, "even though I'm bad and earned nothing, I believe I am entitled to something because this system is unfair and correctly placed me in a low tier and is not disregarding my overall performance and taking into account only the games I want counted towards my rating."

Yeah, that summed up your argument a little too well to be honest.