Seriously gettng fed up with this LP system..

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZ Frost

03-21-2013

Explain to me WHY i win 3 games in a row and get 28 LP total...then lose just 1 game after those and lose -25 LP?! (In bronze div 4 atm)...playing ranked is pointless at this point! I bet anyone that a diamond player gets put into bronze div 5 can never get back to diamond again...this system is a joke and is only meant for people who got lucky and put into a higher div off the bat...i have see players with only 7 wins in ranked and are silver...sickens me.

Tsunami Chaser

03-21-2013

Agreed +1.

suprachiasmatic

03-21-2013

Hey..I have been going through this. I emailed played support and they said it is called clamping and it happens when you are approaching your div. 1 promo. I wrote back and explained I had just been demoted to bronze 3 - was no where near my promo - when i began losed 24 LP and gaining 11.

They answered today that it is a known bug. They are working on a fix but can not give an estimate of when it will be fixed.

So, please write player support with your situation. Lets keep it in the forefront of their minds. Until it is fixed, I am going to keep practicing in normals, I guess. Good luck and keep the faith..I am right there with you and I know how bad it feels to be in this situation so you have my sympathy.

AZ Frost

03-21-2013

Thx for the insight..i'll report it to them..i better get insta promoted from this bs...-_-

vSnLoozer

03-22-2013

RIot should do that to test, put a couple diamond players in Bronze see if they can climb back up, by up I mean just gold/Silver DV1 >.>

Tál

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vSnLoozer View Post
RIot should do that to test, put a couple diamond players in Bronze see if they can climb back up, by up I mean just gold/Silver DV1 >.>
lol, they would climb out almost instantly haha

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

They do it all the time on streams, yep.

Baxter the Teddy

03-22-2013

There was one guy, can't remember his name, who would have peopel give him accounts with 400 ELO back in the day and he'd have them up to plat ON STREAM in a few days to a week.

Pro players do that all the time.

Baxter the Teddy

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprachiasmatic View Post
Hey..I have been going through this. I emailed played support and they said it is called clamping and it happens when you are approaching your div. 1 promo. I wrote back and explained I had just been demoted to bronze 3 - was no where near my promo - when i began losed 24 LP and gaining 11.

They answered today that it is a known bug. They are working on a fix but can not give an estimate of when it will be fixed.

So, please write player support with your situation. Lets keep it in the forefront of their minds. Until it is fixed, I am going to keep practicing in normals, I guess. Good luck and keep the faith..I am right there with you and I know how bad it feels to be in this situation so you have my sympathy.
Lol, I feel like you're lieing to us about what they said.

It's not a known bug it's how MMR works compared to LP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLoK6rCBcF0

icelatte

03-22-2013

You clearly belong where you are at.

12345 ... 6