Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Hide Spoilers" feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glorianos

03-21-2013

So I had to leave my house earlier today to go to work in the middle of the LCS. I left the LCS stream during the interview with Deman on Xpecial and Wildturtle. I figured I would hop on the LoLesports site and watch that, then watch the TSM vs MRN game. I have "Hide Spoilers" on so I wouldn't see who won it. But slightly below the stream/video box, it has TSM's (and MRN's) current score after today's games. So it didn't really do me any good, and based on their score from last week, I can see the results of their game against MRN.

Hope that made sense. All that aside, I love these games, and am thankful I get to watch them for free! = )