Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, You're a thieving company

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bellmaker33

03-21-2013

Quote:
CrazyAzn26:
I don't give a flying **** what you people think and I could care less about a forum ban. I admit to my behavior and that I've been trying to improve and you dicks don't take any of that into account. Why don't you go and have your money stolen. You'd be *****ing too. Stupid ****s.

I've lost plenty of money because of bad decisions...

Never because of being a d*ck, though.

Just sayin'.

Wirius

03-21-2013

Quote:
CrazyAzn26:
I don't give a flying **** what you people think and I could care less about a forum ban.

So why should we give a flying whatever about what you think, or care about your incoming forum ban if you continue to rant like a crazy person?

Goochairs

03-21-2013

For all of you saying he should be forum banned, there is no rule with him voicing his opinion, and it's true somewhat.

But trust me, considering they can ban you permanently and you recieve nothing back, even if you spent hundreds, I don't think they will care for a 7 day ip boost.

Bellmaker33

03-21-2013

Quote:
Wirius:
So why should we give a flying whatever about what you think, or care about your incoming forum ban if you continue to rant like a crazy person?

Nono, quote the super mean woman from Scrubs, the lawyer lady: "I don't care about anything you think about anything!"

HandOfBlood

03-21-2013

Quote:
Wirius:

Because, OBVIOUSLY the most important thing on Riot's plate right now is responding to this whiny child's ravings

Yoshihito1

03-21-2013

Quote:
Wirius:

If you don't like it, don't comment. I'm only here for a Riot response.

idkai

03-21-2013

You signed your money away before your first game. It is not illegal, and I don't care just how your behavior has changed, because you were banned anyway. Stop spending money, and stop playing

Zauren

03-21-2013

You realize doing THIS will get you banned, right?

I mean, if you want to, go for it

Pigroastinya

03-21-2013

Quote:
Galactan:
Let me help you:
So, let me understand.

You go to the grocery store and spend $20 on food.

Then you get home, and the police are waiting to arrest you for shooting the guy down the street.

While you're in prison, the food spoils. You never got to eat it.

So now the grocery store or food manufacturer is supposed to refund it?

You got punished. Live with the consequences.

I agree with you, but that's not an apt analogy. It'd be more like getting caught peeing in the showers at a gym or something and getting kicked out but still having to pay your last month's membership.

Yoshihito1

03-21-2013

Quote:
CoonCrackDown:
For all of you saying he should be forum banned, there is no rule with him voicing his opinion, and it's true somewhat.

But trust me, considering they can ban you permanently and you recieve nothing back, even if you spent hundreds, I don't think they will care for a 7 day ip boost.

It was an XP boost. I wouldn't have cared if it was an IP.