@Riot, You're a thieving company

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshihito1

03-21-2013

I will keep re-posting this until I get a Riot response.

I am in no way a model player. This game has a tendency of pissing me off to no end. That said, I have been trying to improve my behavior and I think I've been doing a good job. It's just this account is to the point where one or two games I have an outburst in will get me in trouble. As evident by my last Tribunal ban where only two games were shown out of literally only a handful played. I've disabled All chat to help and have been trying my hardest to not say anything back to other toxic players.

Anyways, the day of my last ban more than a month ago I had purchased a timed XP boost of 7 days. Later that day my account was disabled and banned for a week. It appears when an account is locked out Riot doesn't disable/stop timed stuff like they do when they have maintenance. So when I got back into the game a week later my timed boost had run out which to me is completely absurd.

Now, I understand that my actions were less than desirable and I was more than willing to do my time. However, I paid for a specific service that had a timer on it and I expect to be able to make use of that. Basically, Riot has stolen my money and I don't appreciate that. So then, when I submit a support ticket they give me completely irrelevant information that tells me I'm SOL. They don't offer refunds on money but I just wanted the time reset to where it was when the ban happened. I paid hard earned money that right now I don't have a lot of to not get use of a service? That just doesn't make sense...

Anyways, I'm trying to get more than a computerized response from Riot about this issue and hope to get it resolved. I'm not here to start a flame war and I'm not here claiming I'm an angel. I haven't been the best player and I admit to that. I just want the right thing done when it concerns my money.

BRTHEBEST

03-21-2013

forum ban incoming

Bellmaker33

03-21-2013

Weeeeeeee.

Just pretend I'm saying all the stuff I said in the last thread, in this one.

Fix'd.

octavian1127

03-21-2013

getting banned before you even hit level 30? might just wanna stop spending money now.

Wirius

03-21-2013

Going to get forum banned too? Nice. You're really impressing us all with your maturity and integrity here.

forgivenbow

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRTHEBEST View Post
forum ban incoming
No, just ip ban this guy. Doesn't appreciate the game so why let him play?

HandOfBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Haha I like how you're just gonna get yourself banned after you spent that money

Also you're still a *** op

Galactan

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellmaker33 View Post
Weeeeeeee.

Just pretend I'm saying all the stuff I said in the last thread, in this one.

Fix'd.
Let me help you:
So, let me understand.

You go to the grocery store and spend $20 on food.

Then you get home, and the police are waiting to arrest you for shooting the guy down the street.

While you're in prison, the food spoils. You never got to eat it.

So now the grocery store or food manufacturer is supposed to refund it?

You got punished. Live with the consequences.

Yoshihito1

03-21-2013

I don't give a flying **** what you people think and I could care less about a forum ban. I admit to my behavior and that I've been trying to improve and you dicks don't take any of that into account. Why don't you go and have your money stolen. You'd be *****ing too. Stupid ****s.

Yoshihito1

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgivenbow View Post
No, just ip ban this guy. Doesn't appreciate the game so why let him play?
lol IP ban? You must be stupid, that's so easy to circumvent...