Gonna miss teh Old Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Nekko

03-21-2013

Now I'm not complaining about the remake, glad she's getting some love and all... But I'm sure gonna miss that old girl... her .8 AP ratio on her shield, her Q... Her W can die for all I care... But she's just so fun to play.... If only people realized that MET was a core build item for her...

DudeIKill

03-21-2013

Met?

mulledBYtiger

03-21-2013

I found karma more of a joke before. Like literally I was about to lose a game the other team was wayyyy ahead.

Fortunately I overestimated the fact that karma isnt a big held in game and even with a commanding lead they lost simply because the karma couldn't hold the support position.

Maybe now I might actually buy karma. Who knows it was a joke before now it might be interesting

Prof Nekko

03-21-2013

Morello's Evil Tome, gives AP, 20% CDR, 12 mana regen, and grievous wounds. It has flat out everything a growing Karma needs

Prof Nekko

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulledBYtiger View Post
I found karma more of a joke before. Like literally I was about to lose a game the other team was wayyyy ahead.

Fortunately I overestimated the fact that karma isnt a big held in game and even with a commanding lead they lost simply because the karma couldn't hold the support position.

Maybe now I might actually buy karma. Who knows it was a joke before now it might be interesting
Karma has to AP mid, a lot of people think she's a support, but her extremely high AP ratios and item dependancy make her a far better mid lane

DudeIKill

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Nekko View Post
Morello's Evil Tome, gives AP, 20% CDR, 12 mana regen, and grievous wounds. It has flat out everything a growing Karma needs
I've never seen it abreviated, sorry.

leogin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

It's Morellonomicon now. I loved playing her, but it became so hard to play her -mostly due to sheeps back at S2- I just stopped. At least this remake will let me start playing her again.

paqw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Nekko View Post
actually its called morellonomicon

Fluffyknowsyou

03-21-2013

I wanted to learn her,but it seemed like a waste of time.

Kinda like playing bankplank. Fun to use, unviable for rank

Alcowpwn

03-21-2013

Shes really good mid still. Her mantra poke on E is really far ranged and scales really well and she can sustain like a beast. I'm going to miss her old form when the new one comes out and only time will tell if she will be viable again after her remake...