Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Riot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnarly Bruh

03-21-2013

Instead of just telling us there's a bug and having it link us to the server status page, how about you link us to a page giving us updates about the bug and it's progress, and tell us what the bug actually is... Thanks...

mulledBYtiger

03-21-2013

Dear Riot,
I want you to tell me what the bug is so I can post it all over youtube so the youtube community can proceed to make fun of you for having bugs in your games.

The syndra bug I'm pretty sure was a stasis bug when throwing minions or monsters. That one is the common one I think

Dr Clueless PhD

03-21-2013

Quote:
CM Lynx:
Instead of just telling us there's a bug and having it link us to the server status page, how about you link us to a page giving us updates about the bug and it's progress, and tell us what the bug actually is... Thanks...

Riot sees no need to tell us what the Syndra bug is. I don't blame them. It's embarrassing, as a company, to have that sort of thing seen.

As for progress, they'll tell us when they've fixed it. Until then, everything would be a "We're still working on it."