@Riot, You're a thieving company

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyAzn26 View Post
Sorry, this is just dumb. This is the only game in which I've been banned and I've played too many other online games to count. I don't get kicked out of physical places and I don't get banned from other games. I paid for a service and I expect to be able to use it. Also, I'm a 49'ers fan.
Then don't get banned?

Sessamo

03-21-2013

How on earth are you already on a week ban and you're not even 30?

Zauren

03-21-2013

So you are mad you bought an XP card at the same time you got banned yet again?

Sorry that I don't pity.

Also read the terms of service. They can ban you permanently for no reason even if you spent 1,000 dollars. You have no legal recourse. You are not guaranteed any service you pay for.

Bellmaker33

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyAzn26 View Post
Sorry, this is just dumb. This is the only game in which I've been banned and I've played too many other online games to count. I don't get kicked out of physical places and I don't get banned from other games. I paid for a service and I expect to be able to use it. Also, I'm a 49'ers fan.
I'm sorry.

Also, I'm pretty sure my points are not dumb.

You bought a car. You drive drunk, excessively speed, etc., until your car is impounded, and you lose your license to boot.

Nissan should refund the car?

Wirius

03-21-2013

Did you post this just to embarrass yourself and have everyone else laugh at you?

BRTHEBEST

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupiter View Post
People actually buy XP boosts?
It's because his 3 other accounts are all permabanned.

HandOfBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

I have an easy solution: quit being an *******. All these people complaining about Tribunal being unfair in ridiculous

Yoshihito1

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirius View Post
Did you post this just to embarrass yourself and have everyone else laugh at you?
I don't give a flying **** what any of these noobs think. I just want the service I paid for and I will continue re-posting this until Riot owns up to their mistake and refunds my timed service. Thieving company ftw!