downvotes and riot employee downvotes inc..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ron Zhao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

So call me a conspirist if you want(which the first post will be he's a conspiracist, just an inb4) but I actually think that riot purposely tries to ban people who have playing the game for a long time for no reason at all. My main account was recently banned, and I will admit it was not so offensive that it deserved a ban.

There was a summoner named "mootis" who I was calling "pootis" intentionally to troll him which he was responding toi the name and was mad at first but actually seen it was all in fun towards the end. The guy I was fail trolling was actually laughing about it towards the end. 6 other people(3 ours 3 enemy) reported me for it. Because I said "it was pootis's fault we lost the teamfight."in all chat, which I admit was my fault. I was getting carried away with a simple joke. But I have probably spent around 300$ on this game all in skins none on champions(yea I have alot of skins), and my main also has 1750 wins. If I didnt know any better I would say the tribunal system is a trap. And they purposely go out and perma-ban long time players so they will make a new account and spend money on it.

TLR riot is out to get you. All they want is money.(watch me get banned after this post)

fishnchipsmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

probably not, no. post your reform card if you were banned. otherwise im just gonna have to assume you deserved it.

Swift Gambit

03-21-2013

Reform card or gtfo

Ron Zhao

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchipsmate View Post
probably not, no. post your reform card if you were banned. otherwise im just gonna have to assume you deserved it.
meh I'll try to find it. give me time.

Cloak

03-21-2013

inb4 conspiracy Keanu img

Ron Zhao

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
inb4 conspiracy Keanu img
lol that too.

Wark

03-21-2013

I like to downvote posts that predict downvotes.

And this particular conspiracy never makes sense to me because it seems much more likely that someone will never buy anything again after getting permabanned.

MoSBanapple

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Zhao View Post
who I was calling "pootis" intentionally to troll him

VoodooSaviorNBK

03-21-2013

Yeah riot should go back to just banning leavers, stay out of this tribunal business, which is a real ****ty model. I'd rather there be some group of riot people looking at REAL issues, like leavers and intentional feeders rather than people typing 'ez, l2p' at the end of games.

Ron Zhao

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon3210 View Post
I like to downvote posts that predict downvotes.

And this particular conspiracy never makes sense to me because it seems much more likely that someone will never buy anything again after getting permabanned.
lol I wasnt permabanned but I just couldnt believe I was actually banned for this ****. and i figured much that this crappy community would downvote me, because thats all they do when someone has a brain beyond the LoL community.