Some Champions I'd like to see Buff'd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Nephthys

03-21-2013

Alright I'm tired of see'ing a lot of threads about who is op and needs to be nerfed. So I thought to myself, instead of us all just blindly nerfing everyone until they are no longer usable...Why don't we stop nerfing champions and start buff'ing some of the UP champions? I know there's a lot of UP champions but I'm just going to list some that I think are UP and could use some help.

So Again, I know theirs a lot more UP champions, but here's some of the ones I think needs help (small or big) and what I'd think would help them out. If anyone has any other ideas on how to fix the champions on this list, then please post them. I'll also go over some of the ideas after I list them.

Anivia:
Decrease Her Q's Mana Cost from 80/100/120/140/160 to 60/70/85/100/110
Increase Q's Speed by a little bit
Increase her Movement speed from 325 to 340. (She is a Bird/Phoenix...why is she slow?)

Ok Anivia is the champion on this list that I'd consider her Borderline Alright...Meaning I'd love to see buff's for her but she is actually alright the way she is and it's fine if nothing happens with her. However, this is what I'd like to see...

Galio:
Maybe a change in his E, kind of seems weak to me.
Ult Cooldown reduced from 170/150/130 to 140/120/100
Reducing Mana Cost/Increase Starting Mana would be nice, but guess not really needed.

Galio is another champion that is almost Borderline not needing a buff, All I can really say is the Ult cooldown and some thing else to add to the E....Reducing Mana Cost is always a good thing though.

Janna:
Decrease Her Q's Mana Cost from 90/105/120/135/150 to 70/80/100/110/125
Increase Her Q's AP Ratio from 75% to 90%
Allow her Q to deal an extra 5% AP Ratio Per second for every second Charged. (Allowing Fully charged Q's to deal Base Damage + 105% AP.
Increase Her W's AP Ratio from 60% to 75%

Alright has you can see, I had a lot of ideas for Janna. I really think she needs a buff so that she can be used more often as an AP Mid and not only mostly thought of as a Support. The Q not gaining any more AP Ratio's is what really threw me off...Why would you even charge it all the way? I use to think it would at least do a decent amount more Damage but if the only thing that's different from a Non-charged Tornado from a Fully Charged Tornado is 60 Extra Damage, 0.2 Second Increase Knock up and range then why ever charge it...

Nami:
Passive increases Target's Movement Speed by a Flat 20% for 2 Seconds (Instead of 30 Movement speed for 1.5 Seconds)
Increase the Speed of Her Q's Projectile
Reduce Mana Cost of her Heal from 70/85/100/115/130 to a Flat 70 Mana
Increase Base Heal from 65/95/125/155/185 to 80/110/140/175/200
Remove the Attack Limit from Tidecaller's Blessing (So it stays for the 6 Seconds and not 3 Attacks)

Nami really really needs help...I wrote down all I could think of that would help her out and I think this really would. Her Passive is way to weak and barely last any time at all...30 Movement speed is hardly anything in a tight situation, so I wanted to increase it to 20%. Before you say it's to much, think about it...Most people starts with 335-340 movement speed so at that time it would increase your speed by 66-68. Most cases after a person has their T2 Boots their speed is around 380-400 which means her Passive will now give 76-80. Maybe if your Janna with Boots of Mobility + Alacrity you might be around like 500 which would give you around 100 Movement speed for 2 seconds.

Nunu:
Remove the Nerf from Blood Boil from Past Patches
Increase the Range of Ice Blast from 550 to 600

Nunu was actually fine the way he was before they killed his Blood boil. Ever since that patch, I never ran into another Nunu again...He needs that Blood Boil to be any good honestly...

Poppy:
Increase the Amount of Attack/Armor gained from Stacks from 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 to 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 (Max Stacks would then be 30/35/40/45/50 Attack/Armor for 5 Seconds) {From 15/20/25/30/35}
Increase Heroic Charge's AP Ratio from 40% to 50%
Increase Heroic Charge's Stun time from 1.5 Seconds to 2 Seconds

Poppy is a champion I think just needs a small increase in her Armor/Attack stack skill honestly. Her Late game might be really good, but how bad her early game usually is (Especially with the usual Top Lane's are) It's almost impossible for her to actually get Fed enough to be able to get to late game. This is all I could think of...but I could always use more help with her...I increased her AP Ratio of Heroic charge to increase AP Poppy's damage and increased her Attack/Armor Stacks on her Q to increase AD Popp'y's Damage.

Rammus:
Increase Passive from 25% Armor to 40% Armor (Is this to high?)
Change His Powerball and Tremors to AD Ratios

Rammus has always been considered a slow and weak Jungler, and now with all this stuff added recently, he is now even worse and now that theirs so many Armor Pen items and everyone stacks HP now instead of Armor, he's rarely ever useful. So I thought why not increase his Passive to 40% (Thought about 50% like Galio but might be a bit OP since it's AD) and maybe make his Ratio's to AD since I doubt anyone would build him AP anyways.

Sejuani:
Increase Passive's Slow amount from 10% to 20%
Increase her Q's AP Ratio from 40% to 60%
Increase her E's AP Ratio from 50% to 60%

I don't really know much else for her, her passive seem'd a little weak and her ratios could do a little increase. Although she is a tank so it's not like you'd build much AP on her anyways since she's an all-in tank. But it never hurts for people who want to built her Tanky + AP with Rod of Ages and stuff like that.

Shyvana:
Increase Twin Bite's Ratio from 80/85/90/95/100% attack to 100/110/120/130/140% Attack damage
Remove the Speed Decrease over time from Burnout's Speed Bonus
Change Flame Breath to AD Ratio
Add a 1 Second Stun on Flame Breath (I can dream..would love to see it happen)
Change Her Ult into a AD Ratio

Shyvana is by far one of my fav champions to play and is a very interesting champion...But she can't really be used at all...You can't go any where but for Jungle and even there, your only good at Counter Jungling and even then there's better options. While your Clears are fast, it doesn't help if you can't get off any ganks at all...She needs some thing more for her E...That's why I suggested a small Stun on to her E.

Zilean:
Should his Passive add another effect for when your level 18? Just wondering opinions on that...
Increase Time Bomb's AP Ratio from 90% to 100% {Maybe even 110...but that might be overkill}
Change Time Warp's Cooldown from a Flat 20 to 20/18/16/14/12 Seconds

Zilean is already a powerful AP Mid champion, but his Support is terrible. I'd say decreasing the cost time of this Time Warp, allows him to get it off more often and saving his Rewind for his Bomb/Ult more often. As far as the Bomb increase idea...That is his only damaging Skill which is why I'd suggest to increase the AP Ratio (Not the Base damage, it's base damage is fine where it is since it's good for support poke) But increasing his AP Ratio allow's him to be able to deal more damage as a AP Mid.

This was just my suggestions, please let me know what you think about them.

Metalreflux

03-21-2013

I play Shyvana a lot and I think those changes will make her too good. a 140% damage ratio on her Q would make her too strong in teamfights in conjuction with RH, and make her 1v1'ing too good

A stun on her E would be too good as well, since you could jsut W, run to them and stun them since u cant miss that close, then they sit in your W as you twinbite them to death--- I also think her ulti scaling off AD would be too strong, since it's multi target. I'd rather have Shyvana have an impact stun on her Ulti, as the only change to her

Dark Nephthys

03-21-2013

I don't think she would be to strong with these changes, When you think about it..

Her only real damage is her Q, and partly her Burnout
She has no real CC, No Escape (Besides for Entering Dragon Form) and all she has is a Speed skill that slowly decreases over time. Her 1v1 already is soley relying on her Q as it is (Unless your in dragon form, then W is a nice skill) and even with these changes, with a stun being the only CC she'd have she wouldn't be to OP imo.

Besides, how would a 140% Attack on Next Basic hit make her OP when Darius has one that goes to 200% which also Slows the Target's Attack Speed/Movement Speed?

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Sejuani would probably become a little too strong with increased AP ratios, due to how well Liandry's synergizes with her kit right now. I would like to see an increased slow on her passive, but it's a moot point anyway since they are currently working on a total ability and visual rework for her (which makes me sad, since Sej is one of my favorite champs).

Metalreflux

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4G Yubel View Post
I don't think she would be to strong with these changes, When you think about it..

Her only real damage is her Q, and partly her Burnout
She has no real CC, No Escape (Besides for Entering Dragon Form) and all she has is a Speed skill that slowly decreases over time. Her 1v1 already is soley relying on her Q as it is (Unless your in dragon form, then W is a nice skill) and even with these changes, with a stun being the only CC she'd have she wouldn't be to OP imo.

Besides, how would a 140% Attack on Next Basic hit make her OP when Darius has one that goes to 200% which also Slows the Target's Attack Speed/Movement Speed?

You play need Shyvana differently from most junglers atm. You dont come in for ganks, you set up tower-dives for kills in lanes by pushing a lane with your ADC/support or your top, then killing their ADC/support/top under their turret since you have very high burst DPS, since most of your damage actually comes from them sitting in burnout, twinbite isn't that much of a damage dealer. It's the equivilant of master Yi's passive

Shyvana is also a good duelist and her counter jungling is already good, I feel like with any higher DPS early game-mid game she'd be too strong and lose her role as a jungle/tank to just a jungle assassin

Her real problems are in her ganking which i feel could be fixed by a small AoE stun on impact of her ulti. This keeps your early ganks with shyvana the same, while her lvl 6+ ganks become on-par with other junglers

This also makes her function as an ADC killer lategame better, since as shyvana you should be building AD/AS items like Zephyr and BotRK, as well was tank items like Mallet and Warmogs.

This is the perfect combo with her ulti atm since you just ulti through the enemy group and land onto their ADC, and you remove her near instantly, then you turn and face the rest of their team. A change to a stun on her ulti would make this role more consistent since you can stun the ADC and those around ADC (like Vi) that are meant to CC you to keep you from doing your job of removing the ADC and making you literally a useless champ through the whole game

Dark Nephthys

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalreflux View Post
You play need Shyvana differently from most junglers atm. You dont come in for ganks, you set up tower-dives for kills in lanes by pushing a lane with your ADC/support or your top, then killing their ADC/support/top under their turret since you have very high burst DPS, since most of your damage actually comes from them sitting in burnout, twinbite isn't that much of a damage dealer. It's the equivilant of master Yi's passive

Shyvana is also a good duelist and her counter jungling is already good, I feel like with any higher DPS early game-mid game she'd be too strong and lose her role as a jungle/tank to just a jungle assassin

Her real problems are in her ganking which i feel could be fixed by a small AoE stun on impact of her ulti. This keeps your early ganks with shyvana the same, while her lvl 6+ ganks become on-par with other junglers

This also makes her function as an ADC killer lategame better, since as shyvana you should be building AD/AS items like Zephyr and BotRK, as well was tank items like Mallet and Warmogs.

This is the perfect combo with her ulti atm since you just ulti through the enemy group and land onto their ADC, and you remove her near instantly, then you turn and face the rest of their team. A change to a stun on her ulti would make this role more consistent since you can stun the ADC and those around ADC (like Vi) that are meant to CC you to keep you from doing your job of removing the ADC and making you literally a useless champ through the whole game
Alright I do see your point and I can see how what you said makes her better. My only problem is that I'd like to see her as a top Champion as well, which is why I suggested increase in her Q and a stun in her E. While a stun on Ult landing would be great, if you were to try her Top lane, that wouldn't be effective as the only form of CC to allow her to win a lane. I love playing her, and I'd love to see her top lane and she could really use some increase in damage + a CC to allow her to be able to handle being in a lane...

However, I guess reading over what you said...Maybe if these changes happen to her she could be a nice and powerful champion for top lane (And not be OP for Jungle)

E uses AD Ratio's (Still same 60%)
Ult uses AD Ratio (Maybe weakened. Like 30-40%)
Ult Landing Stuns targets around area for 1 Second

That might help to make her a strong champion top lane (Although she'll still have problems against ranged champions) I'd still want to see some thing added with her Q though...Maybe change the Ratios to 90/95/100/105/110%? I don't know...Or at the very Least maybe have it on a Flat 100% on all Levels...although then the only reason to level it up would be to get the 1 second decrease in cooldown...Just a few ideas.

I am legeend

03-22-2013

Dark Nephthys

03-23-2013

Bump this thread up. I'll make changes to the ones I've talked over with people in a bit

Vhaegor

03-23-2013

Why no Gangplank? Gangplank needs some love.