new help with a champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LAKillStreak24

03-21-2013

Iv grown fond of playing as annie but i want to get better. Is there anyone who can teach me how to get better as her

Tanbai

03-21-2013

Well, the best thing Icould tell you to do is look up some in depth guides on her, look at different builds, and talk to others who play her regularly. I've played her once or twice, and she's easy once you get used to her. A good place to go for guides is lolking.net

AcornGames

03-21-2013

There are plenty of guides on how to use Annie well. Theres even a list of guides pinned to this forum ( some of them are probably outdated, but you can google annie guides ). There are a few ways you can get better with ANY champion though.
1) Play them. A lot.
2) Check over your item build. What do you need to build to have the advantage against your laning opponent?
3) Know what your opponents are capable of and how their skills work! ( By this I mean learn to dodge skillshots, and watch for when their skills are on CD )
4) Learn when best to use your skills, and when to save them. ( Such as Annies stun )
5) Set up Runes appropriately. Do you want to do TONS of damage early game? Do you want to be able to survive heavy burst damage? Do you want to set up for a great lategame build?