I love playing support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delirium Tremens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Would I be completely crazy to try to climb ranked ladders playing almost exclusively in the support role? Doesn't leave a TON of room for traditional carrying. I'm always hesitant to queue up for ranked games as a result.

Selcopa

03-21-2013

Nope, Ive done from Silver 1 to plat 4

suprachiasmatic

03-21-2013

Well Selcopa that is good to hear since my preference in games is always support. I'll play anything - but I think I am least bad at support. Zyra is my favorite champion to play because she can just harass the heck out of the enemy adc.. I am trying to learn her mid, but some of the match ups are challenging for her mid, so for me i am focusing on learning how to play her in all these various scenarios..worrying not about counters and more about how to adjust my play style if I am countered...that's the stage i am in..i am fairly new, obviously.

Support volibear seems great too -if i am playing adc, voli support is always my favorite..

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

I recommend you learn Lulu, Thresh, Nami and Leona, or two of those.
Think about it- who will win?

The team with 4 people doing what they do best and 1 support who loves to support and has a lot of experience?
Or the team with 4 people doing what they wanted to, upsetting the last pick, forcing him to support, which he is no good at, and does while raging about it?

TydentCorp

03-22-2013

Support is a fun roleXD