Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Are YOUR Karma Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkuNoTenshi

03-22-2013

mid lane ap
I fo: faerie charm x2 +3 hp pots> tear of the goddess> morellonomicon > rabaddons>sorc shoes> dfg> archangels> rylais
i do this because i run more utility based masteries and so i have good cdr

DarkHaitsu

03-23-2013

Quote:
FallenLorelei:
Does Rylai's + Liandry's + W stack as well as I'm imagining?

I *really* like OP's build. I'm addicted to Sorc boots on all of my AP mids, but maybe I'll give the CDR boots a try...

yes it does, and it deals so much damage

Instead of taking CDR boots i take athenes and Morellonomicon, here we go 40% CDR, maximum burst damage with inner flame and grievous wounds. I take mejais soulstealer if i get to do enough kills and rabadon deathcap, liandry's torment and sorcerer boots...

I usually starts with doran ring to gain mana regen

Xenotime Gaze

03-23-2013

Has anyone tried Lich bane on her? i mean, she has low cooldowns and her passive encourages auto-attacking so... why not?

HarryOrunitia

03-24-2013

I haven't tried building it on her in normal games yet, only with bots, but I think Lich Bane can be a valid option. Helps deal some extra damage when your Mantra is down, and her passive works with auto attacks.

I still have the feeling she needs way too many different stats though, between CDR, Mana Regen and AP... It was easier to itemize when she had her old passive. (Only talking about AP carry role of course)

IS1028f9d39ec492e16485e

03-24-2013

AP Carry/Mid
2 Faerie charms + 3 Health pots
Chalice
Boots of speed
Ionian boots
Fiendish Codex
Athene's Unholy Grail

Basically just to get maximum CDR, Mana regen and a little AP. I Don't do Sorc boots + Morellonomicon instead of Ionian boots simply 'cause it costs much more and takes alot longer time. Otherwise I'd prolly build Morellonomicon (if I got feeded that is).
And then it starts to depend a little on what the enemies have and what I need but usually just get more AP and some Magic Pen (to compensate for no sorc boots) 'cause otherwise I'm very weak.

Is it just me or is her Mantra CD very high though? Even with full CDR it seems like an awful amount of time before you get a mantra and it's always risky to use one in case a TF is about to start. And When a TF is ongoing I usually only have time to do one, max two, mantra abilities. Usually I start to do Mantra E (to help entire team) and next one whatevers needed.

zoocalu

03-24-2013

ionian boots->sorcerers boots(after grail)
malady
nashors tooth
hurricane
grail
death cap

cheap build, alows for multiply mantra uses in team fights
(with good positioning u can get one ever 5ish sec)

and i build her r>w>q>e

mostly becuase the area slow is better for late game team fights while the snare is good for the 1v1 early game

Komeiji Koishi

03-24-2013

bot lane

crystalline flask + HP pot + 2 mana pots
Berzerker's Greaves
Bloodthirster
Trinity Force
Statikk Shiv
Infinity Edge
Guardian Angel

This is great for DPS Karma because you're going to be autoattacking a lot in between spellcasts.

Best Karma Ionia

03-25-2013

OP here. Obviously. Buuuut, I've changed it around a bit.

Chalice>Sorc Boots>Morello>Athenes>Rabadon>Laundry>Situational item. Rylais/Mpen staff/HP item etc.

Works REALLY nicely. Doesn't feel as if it needs heavy feed to destroy with unlike my original build. Im going positive more often and it's getting a lot easier to 1v1 and sustain in laaane.

Lil Miss Lori

03-25-2013

What about...
Typical AP runes/masteries - starting at 4% CDR only taking masteries.

Boots/3 - Chalice - Sorc - Athene's - DFG? -> Rabadon's -> Liandry's -> Rylai's

You'll get your 40% (well, 39%) CDR with a bursty DFG item, but does it take too much time? I'm not sure how to build my masteries/runes around 20% CDR without severely hindering my damage output. Although maybe that's the point of Karma, anyway. Not a damage dealer but a slow/shield spammer... Hmmm....