Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Are YOUR Karma Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

knivesoutt

03-22-2013

I play her mid

I usually start 2xfaerie charms plus 3 pots

Then i go Chalice - tier 1 boots - Athene's - Morellonomicom - Sorc's boots - Rabadon's - Rilay's (or zhonya's) - Zhonya's (or rilay's)

So for me it's rush CDR ftw and then all ap, im thinking of going athene's then rabadon's for early burst, of course it's all situational and i think RoA and liandry's are good as well, maybe i could try rushing Ionian boots and RoA for more sustain and still having some CDR at beggining, im still testing her xD

Mikado Kuro

03-22-2013

I go mid lane.
Boots/pots x3---Chalice--RoA--Athena's--Ionian boots--death cap---whatever I feel I need.

I never build a rylai's though, simply because her Q is so spammable I feel it's wasted on everything except her W, which I have little trouble fully landing anyway.

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

I've played her mid so far

I do the ever-unpopular Tear build:

Tear of the Goddess
Chalice of Harmony
Codex
Staff
Deathcap
Athene's Unholy Grail < whenever i can finish it, really... i just don't prioritize its completion so much

Why?
Spam spam spam. just endless Q's. More spamming more mantras
Also
Staff shield OP. Makes E look terribad.

So, the result?
Not as much damage output (but still high) especially early game
Super sustain (as long as i can remember to hit that staff... not used to the item)

What about support?
Same, pretty much. Throw in a Kage' s Pick or Phil Stone and support masteries. Haven't gotten the chance to try it yet - norms on PBE have sooooooooooo many trolls baddies and toxic players - it's worse than NA. sad.

Pitufito Dell

03-22-2013

RoA/Zhonyas/Abyss
Riliais
Athene's
Nashor's
Rabadons
Sorc Shoes

Weirding ways

03-22-2013

Athenes, RoA/Liandries, Rabadons, Sorc, Zhonyas, Abyss/Void, not necessarily in that order.
9/0/21 masteries and cdr per level glyphs for the remaining 20% cdr.

Timeless Yyr

03-22-2013

I start with :

Crystalline flask
2 mana pots
1 health pot

(mana pots are better because you can use W to heal from enemies while damaging them, the health pot is for the cases in wich getting close is impossible).

Then:

Chalice
Shoes 1
finish Athene
Sorcerer's Shoes
Rabadon.

After that it's more a matter of utility than damage, but i love Twin Shadows and Liandry (Q slows so it procs the double damage to kite those pesky bruisers).

(I play her MIDLANE btw)

EDIT: forgot to add that with masteries and runes i start with 15% cd reduction, that's why I only buy Athene for that!

MandyMemory

03-22-2013

Anything with 40% CDR and Liandry's for mid. I was having a lot of fun with Lichbane.

hotfire

03-22-2013

I've been playing her mid or support, if an adc volunteers himself. Since nobody's talked about a support build yet, I'll say what I do.

Pretty similiar to lulu / janna / nami build wise. Use gp10 quints and tank runes, 9/0/21 masteries for extra ward and money. start mana pendant and 3x ward 3x pot.

Philo, boots, kages, ward stone.

I like sorc boots. All the general support items work well with her, like locket and bulwark with her RE for AOE protection, and spooky ghosts and ice blizzard for initiating. Can get deathcap after gp10's if you think you'll be able to afford it.

In lane you can max q for a poke lane or max e to protect a vulnerable or crazy carry.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

03-22-2013

I personally went for "support" AP mid so I did (ie. a lot of stuns and chunks to help feed my teammates)
faerie charm
tear of the goddess
codex
morellonomicon
archangel's (which would eventually turn into Seraph's Embrace by the end)
chalice
Athenes
sorc boots
Needlessly Large Rod
and then finished by the end with:

Morellonomicon, Seraph's Embrace, Athene's Unholy Grail, Sorcerer's Boots, Rabadon's Deathcap

I did mediocre with her, I still have to give her a proper rune page because I just used the basic AP runes

7/6/18, 200cs

*shrug*

BlackDragonIV

03-22-2013

I play Karma Mid.

Rune Page:
Marks: 0.77 MR (x9)
Seals: 0.15 Armor/Lv (x9)
Glyphs: 0.83% CDR (x8) | 1.19 AP (x1)
Quintessences: 4.95 AP | 3.33% CDR

Totals: 6.9MR | 24Armor@Lv18 | 10%CDR | 6.1AP

Masteries: 11/0/19
|0042|0000|1021|
|_040|00_0|0302|
|001_|0000|0030|
|0000|000_|0400|
|000_|0000|03__|
|_0__|_0__|_0__|

Summoner Spells:
Flash
Teleport, Clairvoyance, or Exhaust

Items (CORE):
Athene's Unholy Grail
Seraph's Embrace
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Sorcerer's Shoes - Alacrity

Note about my build: My runes and masteries provide 20% CDR at level 1, allowing for Mantra to be on a 36 Second cooldown, with the Unholy Grail capping my CDR ASAP.