Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Are YOUR Karma Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Karma Ionia

03-21-2013

Much to my surprise I've just noticed there's no real thread dedicated to Karma's various builds.

RULES: There is one.

Let us know if you're going bot lane support or mid. Both will be similar give or take gp10 Im assuming.

I always mid. Always have always will. Unless I want to win 99% Of the time, Ill go Karma Voli bot. Trollest bot lane you'll ever see.

Chalice > Ionian Boots > Athene's [max CDR, get some AP on the side] > Rabadons > Laundries > Rylais > Void Staff

Why?

Im so used to old Karma I cant imagine a world without maxed CDR by 8 minutes.

Rabadons needs no explanation. I rush it so I can have a good AP for that level and not having rushed much AP or APen. Laundries is for the Mpen and burn, for this dumb HP Bruiser meta. Rylais for Utility, team fights, laundries burn. Void staff for the mpen. Average like 500 ap I think.

Q W Q2 is very effective against all targets, tanks or not. I don't fear dying with the HP from rylai's and laundries as much as I usually would on another APC I might play. Good utility, don't fear much.

I have wanted to try a straight forward AP Build. Maybe get a seraph instead. Or angel thing. Whatever it's called. Opinions and your own builds?

Rushuna Tendo

03-21-2013

Mid lane

I usually start Boots X3

Sorc boots (ive been switching between Ionian and these to see which i like better) > Morellicon > Rabadons > Athenes > Rylais/Zonyas depending on the situation > Rylaiz zonyas which ever is left

Its yet to fail me

nvmvoidrays

03-21-2013

start faeire + pots + ward

chalice -> catalyst -> RoA (or athenes) -> sorcs -> athenes (or RoA) -> deathcap -> spirit of the spectral wraith -> defensive item/void staff/lindary's.

i end with:

athenes
boots 2
roa
deathcap
spectral wraith (or a lindary's)
sixth item

oh yeah.

this was mid too.

my common build is:

athenes
sorcs
RoA
deathcap
WoTA/spectral wraith/x
zhonya's.

Best Karma Ionia

03-22-2013

Bump because Im really curious as to successful builds.

RunYuThru

03-22-2013

Well I've only played Karma once, but I did fairly well.

Fairie charm, ward, pots.
Boots.-->Sorc Boots
Chalice -->Athenes
Rabadons
Void staff
Abyssal Scepter
Rylais

Its similar to how I'd build Lux except I replace the abyssal with a morello's and rylai's with lichbane.
The order is subject to change, but you get the idea.

nvmvoidrays

03-22-2013

i haven't played her as support yet, but, it'll probably be the usual support build:

shurelias
cdr boots
ruby sightstone
locket/ghost bros/mikaels
fifth item (switches between bulwark, locket, maybe an AP item, etc.)

i usually never fill my last slot. i keep that clear for buying extra greens/pinks.

Lil Miss Lori

03-22-2013

Does Rylai's + Liandry's + W stack as well as I'm imagining?

I *really* like OP's build. I'm addicted to Sorc boots on all of my AP mids, but maybe I'll give the CDR boots a try...

ShadyElf

03-22-2013

Uhh I've only tried Grail->Deathcap->Zhonya. And then bunch of other random AP items. I think that archangel upgrade would work well too, with its shield adding to your own.

EndlessHelix

03-22-2013

Furor Sorcs, DFG, Athene's, Deathcap, Void Staff, Zhonya's, and Blue Pot. 21/0/9. Standard Midlane AP runes. I build Chalice and then DFG, once I get DFG I can pretty much burst anything 100-0.

golf1052

03-22-2013

Ionian Boots, RoA, Deathcap, Void Staff, Crystal Scepter or Iceborn Gauntlet (if i need the armor), Abyssal Scepter.