Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did not receive a response from server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovietclam

03-21-2013

I get this at any time i attempt to hit play. At first i thought it was my firewall blocking it or something, but i have disabled both my windows firewall and my router firewall, and have no third party anti-virus, but the problem persists. Any help? Thanks.

Feint Lucid

03-24-2013

I'm having the same issue as you have also followed the same steps. Still nothing.

Brain Damage

Recruiter

03-26-2013

Someone on the EU west forums said to open up internet explorer and open up the client. I don't know how this worked at all but it seemed to solve the problem.

IFauricioI

03-29-2013

I had this problem as well, my fix was to go onto Internet Explorer and go into tools and check that "Work Offline" is not checked. Hopefully it works guys !

Rossdaboss6

04-15-2013

Amen GOOD FIND iFauriciol !!!

Jêšûš

04-19-2013

Tools->Internet Options->Connections->Lan Settings

Make sure that the use proxy server is not selected if you are on a direct connection or selected with the correct proxy IP and Port if u are using a proxy server.

Forbidden0ne

05-07-2013

I would like to try the internet explorer thing but its being mean and doesn't want to open -_-