Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You know what really grinds my gears?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimesonly

03-21-2013

I am on the second game of my series, and as I'm on loading screen everyone's loading bars stop, then the client freezes. So I try and reconnect, then I can't see my champ, and the map is covered in fog of war and can't see anything other than towers. THEN I exit the client, restart it, and I have to download a patch that has says two hours remaining. Auto lose series game because the LoL client is unpolished.

P.S. this is probably the third time I have experienced this, and every game has been chalked up for a loss in ranked. I am asking nicely Riot, I have put a decent amount of money into this game, please fix your client. Why am I being punished for playing it!

Dimesonly

03-21-2013

bump for visability

B3ER

03-21-2013

Agreed, the launcher should NEVER update while someone is in-game. That's just sloppy work, but I'm sure Riot has other "priorities" at the moment.

Dimesonly

03-21-2013

Yeah it's one thing that I get dc'd and my connection is perfectly fine, it's another thing when the series game is counted as a loss.