Team Gamers United Looking for New Members!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boxr

03-21-2013

Hello fellow summoners,

We are a highly motivated and devoted team consisting of all diamond players who want to accomplish and ultimately achieve the path to go pro. We are a fairly new team and we are looking for a highly experienced support player. We are mainly looking for people who are serious and dedicated that share the same ambitions as us. If you are looking to join our team please fill in the following:

In-Game-Name:
Division or Elo @ Season II:
Champion Pool:
Why we should pick you:
If you are interested in who is in the team, it is as follows:

Boxr (Top, leader)
Chickenwalker (Jungler)
Hi im gosu (ADC)
ayu (sub support)
imG Kaizou (mid/undecided)

Thank you for your considerations and hopefully, we can play together and go pro!

boxr

03-21-2013

bump^

MlA Executioner

03-22-2013

In-Game-Name: MLA Executioner (MlA)
Division or Elo @ Season II: 1593
Champion Pool: Miss Fortune (ADC), Graves (ADC), Tristana (ADC), Caitlyn (ADC), Vayne (ADC), Lux (Mid), Karthus (Mid), Katerina (Mid), Fizz (Mid),Ryze (Mid/Top),Ahri (mid),Diana (Mid), Annie (mid), pretty much all mids Sona (Support), Janna (Support), Taric (Support), Soraka(Support/Mid), All tops, All jungles.
Why we should pick you: I'm a decent player depending on the way you look at me and the way I personally play, I play all positions and i've just been looking for a real dedicated team for too long now, hopefully I just found it, but yeah I know what i'm doing and I usually am pretty good with teams. Overall i'm just a well built gamer (: