Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rammus top could be OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2SonasOneCup

03-21-2013

let me rephrase that :cough cough: THIS MAN IS GOD

Lvl5syndrome

03-21-2013

downvoted qc kid

Qc Ujelly

03-21-2013

It was an honor to get all this negative feedback

GuiltyGecko

03-21-2013

Those of you who are saying "X Champion Counters Rammus Top" would not pick any of them in draft mode. If you see a rammus, you will automatically assume its jungle. No one assumes a Rammus goes top. It just doesn't happen enough.

Pieguy

03-21-2013

I play AP Rammus mid.

Lucas Is My Hero

03-21-2013

same reason amumu top works wonders

Kristoferman

03-21-2013

I must try this. Seems very interesting plus now the proof you have backs it up as well. How would you normally play in top as rammus (spell order, harass techs, etc...)

abzilla

03-21-2013

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think it's better to link videos or a stream with this. Yes rammus can counter AD peeps really nicely but what happens when you get tops with cooldown based harass spells? From your scores (assists, minion count) it looks like you're getting a fair amount of ganks.

You can't just say Rammus is OP. His taunt and armor are beast, but what happens when yo have a fail jungle? You end up sitting there sucking xp cuz god knows you're not getting gold from minions. 98 minions in 38 minutes? You make up for it with assists so.... yeah, I think MY theory crafting is better.

Let me guess, you wait for teammate to gank, taunt and get instant kill (no way to escape really) then teleport wherever and get more kills. Honestly seems like you're playing a waiting game,which is not that fun of a style. Roll around and gank bro! But then again guess you really want those wins :P

Put up a few vids of you playing or just go away!

Suicide Penguin

03-21-2013

if it works for you then milk that ****

Obama

03-21-2013

Wait, I didnt realize rammus could be viable top.

What do you skill first?