So why can't we have wards on arma?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bensam123

04-02-2013

Yeah, the brush has a huge strategic role in ARAM. Giving people wards would essentially make it worthless. Four wards and you have the entire map covered. I definitely hope they don't add wards.

Speaking of strategic advantages, there should be a offshoot in the middle with baron on the side.

awkwardbowman

04-03-2013

A big objective mid would be a freaking hilarious event.

Bensam123

04-04-2013

Could also be used to pull him into the middle to kill people early game... The possibilities are endless!

Cloudbat

04-04-2013

Honestly, I have had little to no issue with the brush. Unless you are facechecking, you can almost predict where they will stand after a few mins of poking. Now if you are running a non-poke team comp, 1st off you are going to have a difficult time anyways. Hextech has been mentioned and if there is an Akali, or Eve, or Twitch, ect. on the other team, I grab hextech as a mage, or buy a team item as a tank and suggest it for our mage. Wards would make it so there is no cover anywhere, and it will be like the old Summoners Rift ARAM, and I havent met 1 person yet that wants to legitamently go back to that.....

HaIfhearted

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zliplus View Post
How I wish old Sweeper still existed...it was so OP on Soraka.
Soraka?
My friend, have you never used the glorious combination that was old Sweeper + Brand?
8 seconds of vision gg.

The most op user of old Sweeper was Teemo, though.
Those goddamn shrooms....

Eyemite

04-05-2013

It's called a sweeper...Although I do find that almost no one buys them funny enough. However it's always my first item on any and all ap champs when I see more than 1 stealthy. The item utility it gives your team will be worth deviating from your regular item path 99% of the time in my experience.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

it should always be bought when there is a shaco or teemo on the other team.

PHoToS999

04-08-2013

Hextech Sweeper is now one of my favorite ARAM items. It's like "Oh, I'm walking past this bush- POWDERED VAMPIRE SKIN SPARKLE DUST IN YO FACE!!!"

They stand zero chance.