To all the Heimerdinger HATERS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsJustPain

03-21-2013

If you have not played a Heimer and always think OMFG Heimerdinger is a troll champ
Please STFU and play a heimer first

Even if you did play a Heimer and sucked badly
STFU and use your god damn head moron

I'm so so sick of dumb players thinking Heimer is a weak champ
Which in fact you are mega super dumb and is not your playing style
It does not mean Heimer sucks or the player that uses him

TO Roit also
When are you guys ever going to rework Heimer
Its been years since you over nerfed him

Odynoll

03-21-2013

Yells that Heimer isn't an awful champ/troll pick, then proceeds to ask for a rework because he's a trash tier champ...What was the point of this thread again?

Mr Mystical

03-21-2013

you could have stated your case in a much better way with much nicer language and then maybe someone would actually take you seriously.

Alvan Yakatori

03-21-2013

Oh insulting people, thats a good way to get up votes. You are no better than the people you are QQing.
Oh and i played heim and was the only person that did well on the team(was like 15/9 or so) but heim cant carry a team because turrets a squishy, heim is squishy, and ALL ranged champs out range his turrets. So maybe YOU should play heim and then post a thread.

ItsJustPain

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvan Yakatori View Post
Oh insulting people, thats a good way to get up votes. You are no better than the people you are QQing.
Oh and i played heim and was the only person that did well on the team(was like 15/9 or so) but heim cant carry a team because turrets a squishy, heim is squishy, and ALL ranged champs out range his turrets. So maybe YOU should play heim and then post a thread.
I'm QQing?
Hello???
Can you read?

Have you even checked my profile?
I should play Heimerdinger?

Have you even used Heimerdinger in any Ranked games?
Do you guys even think Heimer is not used by a high Ello player?

To all the people that down voted me
you are the noobs that has not used heimer or you really suck using him

Preymster

03-21-2013

not to burst your bubble but heimer is kinda a champion that no one likes to see on their team. not because we think you are going to die alot... but because we KNOW you are going to die alot late game. but i figure giving reasons instead of bashing you for your post is a better response.

heimerdingers late game utility pretty much tanks into the "i dont exist anymore" zone late game because by that time the other team has 5 champions that have the sustain and items to pretty much ignore everything he brings to the table. his ult is pretty much ignored if you take the couple of hits it takes to kill both his turrets.

even worse, the turrets award gold to the other team when they destroy them, they are pretty much free farm for any champion with a ranged attack. it makes them a prime harassment target for heimerdinger because he relies on them for farm while he attempts to poke at the enemy with hex-tech rockets which unfortunately still seem to have an affinity for going after minions.

his grenade hasnt been sped up to deal with the fact that champions now have higher starting movement speed so it is incredibly easy to dodge and the blind is negligible. the stun, however, is really helpful to his team assuming he can land it.

his ult is really shiny. slows enemys assuming he still has turrets up. other than that..... well... its shiny.

i guess in good hands he might be able to retain some sort of prescence when the game eventually gets to late game but i have yet to see it happen personally when either against or with a hiemer player. i have played him, and yes i did horribly because he didn't fit my playstyle. the fact that he has to get fairly close to make the rockets home to enemy champions doesnt help either.

his early game shines because his rockets do amazing damage for an early game level 1 skill but he then chews through his mana incredibly fast and they are pretty much his bread and butter skill early on because his others are lackluster at best with how things have changed in the past season. So i will say this:

TL : DR- I personally dont think that heimer is a champion to take to troll, but there are certainly better options to take that do everything he can do more reliably and bring more damage to the table (aside from healing towers, but it takes so long its useless). I see heimer as more of a liability than an asset to a team currently and hopefully when (maybe if at this rate) they rework him I'll personally be a little happier to see him.

Evolnemesis

03-21-2013

I generally agree with the above poster, except it's not really that he hasn't kept up, and it wasn't due to any changes in the past season or this season... he was just declared broken and nerfed to oblivion all the way back in S1 and left that way until they could rework him... they refuse to touch any of his numbers, give him any balance buffs/changes, or put anything back because they are afraid it would make him too powerful in lane..

His grenade's speed would be okay if it had much better AP scaling, a slightly larger stun radius, and longer range, like it used to before those nerfs... His ult would be ok if he had his 3 turrets again with the longer range and better scaling on each of them they used to have, so the slow could be more reliable, scarier, and affect a much larger area again... His turrets would be better late game if they scaled better with AP and had longer range and more health like they used to... His rockets and grenades wouldn't require him to get so close to hit in team fights if they had longer range like they used to...

They pretty much just took away everything he had that balanced out his weaknesses, because it all made his laning way too strong... Lowering all his ranges, lowering his ap scaling, making his cc less reliable, and severely weakening turrets was the only way to stop him from being totally impossible to beat in lane.

One thing I disagree with though... His turrets do NOT give free farm in lane unless he is being an idiot and sticking them in the middle of minion waves to be aoe'd... Not only do they and his passive push the lane making it harder for his enemy to farm minions without using mana, aiming at his turrets in lane LOSES them farm because they have much more health than a minion, don't get focused by your minions so you don't get help last hitting them, AND are only worth HALF the gold a minion or even a ward or teemo mushroom is... and in lane they are even tough enough that his regeneration helps them. I LOVE when champs focus my turrets in lane, they spend abilities and autoattacks that I see losing them 3 or more last hits on minions, or blow important cooldowns just to get my 12 gold turret... PLUS it makes them predictable, so I can nail them with grenade sometimes and punish them for it.

Preymster

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolnemesis View Post
Aiming at his turrets in lane is NOT giving free farm.... aiming at his turrets in lane loses you farm because they have much more health than a minion, don't get focused by your minions, regenerate, AND are only worth HALF the gold a minion or even a ward or teemo mushroom is...

It is still farm that you can get from a distance, with no real risk because the range on them is fairly short. plus its reliable because no heimer is ever going to play without turrets because they are an essential part of his kit.

teemo shrooms are worth more because they do higher damage, are teemos ult, and have to be revealed to even damage them. wards are pretty much the same, they have to be revealed. even though heims turrets are worth less it is STILL income that is going into the pocket of the enemy carry or whatever champion does the turret in. heim could go and harass whoever is attacking his turret, but at that point the person attacking them is just more likely to just go after heimerdinger instead because heimerdinger is worth more gold.

with this in mind... still a good option to shoot at them in-between last-hits. and since they cant hit back (and if you are a melee champ you will have the hp to ignore the damage 90% of the time) its practically risk-free farm. but i fully agree that if you are focusing the turrets by themselves you are going to have an issue against the turrets, lane pushing, and loss in gold until you build more damage.

Evolnemesis

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preymster View Post
It is still farm that you can get from a distance, with no real risk because the range on them is fairly short. plus its reliable because no heimer is ever going to play without turrets because they are an essential part of his kit.

teemo shrooms are worth more because they do higher damage, are teemos ult, and have to be revealed to even damage them. wards are pretty much the same, they have to be revealed. even though heims turrets are worth less it is STILL income that is going into the pocket of the enemy carry or whatever champion does the turret in. heim could go and harass whoever is attacking his turret, but at that point the person attacking them is just more likely to just go after heimerdinger instead because heimerdinger is worth more gold.

with this in mind... still a good option to shoot at them in-between last-hits. and since they cant hit back (and if you are a melee champ you will have the hp to ignore the damage 90% of the time) its practically risk-free farm. but i fully agree that if you are focusing the turrets by themselves you are going to have an issue against the turrets, lane pushing, and loss in gold until you build more damage.
If you are shooting my turret, you will usually need to at least approach the minion line, you can't stay as far away as you can while farming, and you can bet you are getting wrenches at your head or a grenade too that you can't answer since you are hitting my turret, that's hardly risk free (i like to rush up and throw another turret right in their face too)... but the main thing is that killing the turrets in lane is time consuming for many mages unless you want to throw a lot of mana at them. They resist poke thanks to his passive.

Hitting them when you can does help, and you may have to, but it's not really hard for heimer to not make them actually feed you... if you missed even one last hit on a minion to kill it, he's already ahead and you lost gold by killing it... even if not, he probably got a very good chance to apply a lot of damage to you for free. This can even help him chase you out of lane, and if he makes you base, it more than makes up for all the gold you get from all the turrets you killed because having to base denies you a lot of last hits on the much more valuable minions.

He can also replace them just as you are about to kill one, making it disappear and denying you another way... even against mages that are really good at killing them from afar like Karthus, he can just place them a little farther back and draw minions towards them by hitting the enemy champ... this makes the enemy have to cross the minion line if they want to ever hit the turrets so he can rocket them.

TL;DR: To any decently played Heimer, his turrets giving gold is really just misleading the enemy into thinking that going after killing them in lane is easy profit... it's a lie, just like that moist, delicious piece of cake...

Basil Ali

03-22-2013

This is the Champion Feedback forums, not rant about how bad you are.