Why does Malzahar's model show his chest?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moogle890

03-21-2013

His splash art doesn't do that. I don't really mind it, but I was curious as to why the model and splash art are different.
Attachment 641782

Naked Malzahar

03-21-2013

I think that when model designers made Malzahar, they looked at the splash and thought that his chest was opened. I know it is not, but you can imagine it. And maybe it just showed that he is not only adept at magic, but also in physical strength.

Electrotapped

03-21-2013

In his old splash art, it looks like his chest is exposed like the model, but I think it was meant to be part of his scarf. http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpape...per-839138.jpg

moogle890

03-21-2013

Ah okay. Well, shouldn't they update it if they changed the way he looks? I know they're really busy all the time, but this seems like it'd be rather simple to fix.

Naked Malzahar

03-21-2013

Well, not THAT simple. I mean, they currently have lots of work, and a muscular chest of a manly mad prophet isn't that important right now. Besides, after several years Malzahar will get a VU. After all those champs with even worse models. (aka Sivir) We have to be patient about his chest right now.