League of Survivors Re-Launch (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-12-2013

Quinn nodded, seemingly keeping her eyes all over the place for any signs of trouble "You're right, we can follow you, hopefully we can get there before it's too late, if it gets too dark to find the trail before we get there I'll have Valor fly up and look for it, he has no problems seeing in the dark." Valor perched himself on her shoulder. She closed her eyes and winced slightly. "Some clean water would be nice to clean this cut..." She looked down at it, a bit of worry showing on her expression, she knew it was bad, with no way to heal it or even properly bandage it, it was only a matter of time until she got infected with something. "Ezreal, where did everyone else go?"

Neroth

05-12-2013

"Fair enough. I give up on trying to lead, so i am just going to try and listen to people. What is the plan?" Karsis said.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2013

Tybresa quirked her eyebrow as another survivor ((Karsis, if that wasn't clear enough)) made his way towards them - she didn't recognize him, but she did feel slightly offended by Ezreal's introduction of her.

I am the Senior Steward of the League, thank you very much -...

She had raised her hand to her neck, trying to feel as the choker that should have been around ...

... only to feel the rough scar-marks brush against her fingertips. Her choker - was missing.

Tybresa let out a gasp of surprise at the revelation, her eyes wide open in disbelief as a small trace of a tear could be seen forming at the corners of her eyes. She clenched her hand around her neck, trying to cover up the scars.
O-oh ... no ...

She swallowed dryly and nodded meekly at Quinn, trying to hold her urge to cry at bay - the champion's wounds were more important than her scars, her badge of shame.

W-well ... is there anyone else left? Else I will lead you back to the cave and the clear water spring ...

She glanced up to the sky. We have to hurry, the sun is on the verge to set. If we can take advantage of the few minutes of sunlight we still have, it may prove critical to our survival. Who else is left?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The jungle shook ominously around Quinn, Ezreal, Karsis and Tybresa - whatever it was, it did not appreciate their presence within the jungle. Haste would be advised.

The other survivor group that have reached the beach will find themselves safe, the sound of the waves lapping lazily against the shore and the soft whistle of the sea breeze blow through. The ship wreck could be seen in the distance, several large structure pieces having been dismantled by the weak water currents and the waves that kept crashing against the hull.

The sun was visibly setting now, almost completely so ... The aquatic creatures would have already stirred to life and most probably began exploring the submerged parts of the wreck. That may prove as a source of food - or danger.

TIME SPAN: Dusk (21:00/9 pm)

Ask Quinn n Val

05-13-2013

Quinn watched Tybresa's emotions shift over and frowned "Is something...wrong Tybresa?" She asked, not noticing anything missing.

Of course that was a stupid question, the only thing right at the moment was that they weren't all completely alone and stranded... She looked up toward the foliage and let out a sigh, closing her eyes.
"Where'd what's his name go? I thought he was staying with you Ezreal." She frowned.

Turning back to Tybresa she placed a hand on her back.
"And don't you worry about not being able to use magic, you forget that you're lucky enough to have not only Ezreal the Prodigal explorer, but also myself, who spent their entire childhood exploring every nook and cranny she could find, learning how to survive in the wild and such." She smiled slightly and patted her back a bit. "We should get going soon, hopefully we can find our way."

Neroth

05-14-2013

"You are forgetting the one that was set to take care of himself for the last few years, before i finally managed to make a convince that i am not the monster i was claimed to be. And if something tries to attack me.... allow me to say we may all end up in trouble because of it. The other side is quiet, but i believe that a battle will stir it up a lot. Take care about that." Karsis said. He heard the odd noise - and felt that even the very thought of battle was waking up his aggresive side. That was not something he wanted, but he knew that he might not have a choice.

Ézrëal

05-14-2013

Ezreal nodded, listening for the sounds of the jungle.

"Yea we should get out of here," He remarked, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to meet whatever lives here in the dead of night... at least not yet."

Ezreal turned toward Tybresa, "Lead the way."

13loodzkrieg

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eityzX View Post
"I am from Piltover actually, apparently the brain damage I suffered was just too much, I can't remember details obviously but teaching me this magic was pretty much the only way for me to live a normal life."

Sukiru nodded "But that sounds like a good idea, I should know my own hand writing well enough.

He pointed toward who he believed was Arenar coming toward him "Is that him?"

((And it's SukirU dammit T.T I thought maybe you'd notice at some point but it keeps distracting me."
((Damn, sorry. Never noticed at all.))

"Yeah I think thats him, while its good to know that hes safe we still don't have a suitable shelter."

Tammy turned around and waved to Arenar, smiling. "I hope you brought some materials with you. By the way, where were you? Its really hard to go in deep with all the dense foliage and vines."

As she was speaking, in the back of her mind Tammy knew something was wrong with the jungle. The moment she went into the thicker, actual jungle, she had felt something foreboding. A gut feeling telling her that it was unnatural, a feeling as if some hostile presence was staring at her and the others from all around. Maybe the jungle was sentient? Shaking her head slightly she dismissed it. Sentient? What am I thinking, I must be tired.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2013

Arenar waved back and approached the group, speaking as he reached them. "Unfortunately, I don't have any building materials, but we can survive for one night without shelter any shelter, and we can probably find something to use in the boat, at least for tonight. I managed to gather some, but after you called for me, I a roar off in the distance, and decided it would be best not to risk taking the stuff out. We can get it in the morning hopefully."

He looked toward the jungle, it was different from anything he had been in before. Something about it seemed... dark. Darker than the Kumungu or Plague Jungles. He turned back to the group. "Luckily, I learned that there are some vines that we can cut to get clean water. Unfortunately, they don't seem to take too kindly to it, so watch out if you try to cut them, one gave me a good smack to the head."

Cryypter

05-19-2013

"We were planning on using the wreckage as a shelter." Tella said to Arenar after he returned. "There's probably at least one room that's mostly intact that we can stay the night in." She continued forward till the reached the wreck, favoring her wounded leg as she walked. The yellow light of the setting sun glinted off the wet pieces of the ship as she looked for an entrance.

13loodzkrieg

05-21-2013

"Alright, lets find a dry spot to kip for the night." Tammy said after snapping out of her thoughts.