League of Survivors Re-Launch (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13loodzkrieg View Post
((I'm back! Sorry to keep you waiting, egypt isn't the best place to visit currently so I didn't really get a chance to use the internet.))

Tammy frowned, looking up from her work on the shelter. "I wouldn't eat those, anything wild that has bright colours to it usually means its poisonous. You did see yellow patterns on the leaves didn't you?" Turning to Arenar, she put on the best smile she had. "Mr. Arenar, would you kindly please find some big branches, sticks, and big leaves like the ones on the coconut trees? Pwease? Oh and some rope would be nice too."
((Sorry, completely forgot about this ._.))
"Right away. There's no need to speak like that." Arenar set off to the jungle, though he would remain on the outskirts. He didn't want to venture any further than he needed to. He kept an arrow knocked on his bow at all times. He managed to find several large branches with the leaves still on them. He gathered them together and began dragging them back towards the camp, stopping every so often to listen with his sensitive hearing. He also gathered more palm leaves than seemed necessary.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-23-2013

"I think it's a little early to start setting up a shelter. We're going to need a water source if we want to last more than a couple days, and we'll probably want to set up the shelter near it." Tella said as she checked her bandage to make sure it would stay on if she tried to walk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13loodzkrieg

Senior Member

04-24-2013

"I guess so, if theres a good water source that is." Tammy's gaze drifted from Tella to the jungle. "I have a bad feeling about this jungle, its beautiful but something about it creeps me out. Arenar is already in there getting materials for the camp but we won't be able to carry all of it, almost makes me feel bad I asked him to go in there." she sat back down and pondered for a while, her eyes drifting to the berries Sukiri had collected.

Tammy snapped her fingers and smiled at Sukiri "I've got a good idea for your berries, we've got 8 arrows and no idea if or how potent the poison berries are. If we coat the arrowheads in it we may very well turn our bow into something capable for taking out big game, as long as it doesn't drip out of the quiver or get wet. Lets head into the jungle and fetch Arenar."

Summary: with Arenar, Sukiri, and Tella. Heading into the jungle.
Health: 81% Active
Time: noon day 1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Quinn followed behind Ezreal, keeping a cautious eye on their surroundings for any signs of life. When Ezreal spoke she nodded

"I've got about fifteen on me, I didn't take much of a supply for the cruise and half of them were lost when I was tossed overboard."

She held an arrow out to Ezreal, not sure what he was up to. While doing so she looked up to the sky, couldn't see much through the foliage... She let out a sharp whistle, for Valor to hear if he was getting close.


Valor remained perched on Tybresa's arm, When she expressed her worries of the jungle he fluffed his feathers up and spread his wings, making himself look as intimidating as possible, letting out a fearsome screech as if challenging anything in there to try.

He heard Quinn's whistle, they were close, his head tilted up slightly and he pointed it in the direction where they were.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Ezreal gladly accepted the arrow, breaking off the arrowhead off over his knee, "Great...this should be sharp enough. I had my own knife, but I think I was still in my room when we crashed."

Ezreal turned toward the tree. The vines would be easy to cut down, and could be strung together to be used to tie things down. He turned toward the group first before doing anything though, "Okay, we're gonna need food, water, and someplace open. I'll cut down what I can from these outlining trees, why don't one of you guys go see if theres a ravine or some source of water nearby."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricci15

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Rick looked over at Ezreal funny when he broke the arrow, "You don't need to use an arrow, here i have a knife." Rick pulls out a small pocketknife from his pocket, It was small, but still very sharp and much more effective then a arrow would be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-25-2013

Tybresa let out a small giggle as she saw Valor fluff up his chest.

How fearsome you look, Valor! Nobody would dare tackle me with you around.

She affectionately stroked his head one more time before she trudged forward - until a sharp whistle came through the forests. Tybresa let out a surprised gasp and looked at Valor, seeing him pointing towards the precise location of the source.

It's Quinn, isn't it? Come on, then!

Tybresa began running with Valor in tow, yet careful enough not to trip over a jutted-out stone or the unearthed roots of the nearby trees strewn around. She couldn't help herself from shouting, her voice filled with hope.

Quinn! Quinn!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

04-25-2013

Ezreal looked over as Rick held out his knife, "Well I didn't know you even had one. That'll come in handy with the bark, and the arrowhead can still be used to cut something small."

Ezreal accepted the knife and turned toward the tree, cutting off a few vines that he planned to tie together later on. As he did this, he overheard a faint sound coming off in the distance. It sounded like...someone shouting. What, he couldn't tell.

"Sounds like someone else is here," Ezreal remarked, "Someone should go see who it is."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

04-25-2013

Quinn smiled as she heard the shouting "I'll go, it's probably Valor." She groaned in pain as she moved at first before walking toward the sound, letting out another sharp whistle. Soon enough she spotted Tybresa and Valor grinning "Hey there Senior Steward, you don't know how glad I am to see you out here. Come on, the others aren't far off now."

She extended her arm, Valor flew and perched himself there, she rubbed his head "Good work Valor, I'm proud of you." He nuzzled against her for a moment and kept an eye on Tybresa as Quinn would lead her back.

Tybresa would be able to see the majority of Quinn's injuries, a cut all the way from her waist to her armpit, it had been hastily patched up by Ezreal but it was still bleeding partially and it was clear she was in pain despite her attempts to hide it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neroth

Senior Member

04-25-2013

Karsis spent some time watching the endeavors of the group, thinking how he could do something useful. He then said: "Fine, i will look for the water. I can take care of myself, so do not worry about that." He then simply walked off into the jungle.