(FACTIONS) Signup Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Ahm playing fer team piltovuh!

Khalomar

04-03-2013

Blood for Noxus!

Jack Haruka

04-03-2013

Noxus' rivers shall run red.

(P.S. Until Bilgewater get proper representation. >_>)

Sparkly

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgageddon View Post
Why is Morgana in Noxus?
Here is a very basic website that's in the works. It explains a lot, including why some champions are in odd factions :>

Admiral Penguin

04-03-2013

For Ionia! Balance in all things!

boggman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

They dare Oppose Noxus

Arzath

04-03-2013

For Ionia!!

Furrier

04-03-2013

Not participating in this (yet), some champion allegiances bother me.

While Annie's parents are from Noxus, she has no strict attachement to them, she fight for anyone that meets her demands iirc.

Blitzcrank also has no afilliation with Piltover last I checked, he left Zauner for a personal crisis, but there is no bad blood between him and the city. The relationship might even be friendly considering they acknowledge his autonomy.

But by FAR the worst offense is that Rumble actively despises Pitlover because he thinks Heimerdinger sold out Bandle City's superior Yordle technology to them. He would never fight for them.

Zilean has a loose history with Piltover if you wanna add him to compensate, but imo Rumble gotta go if you wanna keep this accurate.

Sparkly

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrier View Post
Not participating in this (yet), some champion allegiances bother me.

While Annie's parents are from Noxus, she has no strict attachement to them, she fight for anyone that meets her demands iirc.

Blitzcrank also has no afilliation with Piltover last I checked, he left Zauner for a personal crisis, but there is no bad blood between him and the city. The relationship might even be friendly considering they acknowledge his autonomy.

But by FAR the worst offense is that Rumble actively despises Pitlover because he thinks Heimerdinger sold out Bandle City's superior Yordle technology to them. He would never fight for them.

Zilean has a loose history with Piltover if you wanna add him to compensate, but imo Rumble gotta go if you wanna keep this accurate.
Here is a rudimentary website that will explain in more depth why some champs are paired with factions that they might not, lore-wise, be associated with. I hope this helps :>

In order to include all of the various champs, and in order to keep this interesting, Cupcake has had to build upon some of the lore already in place. I hope that effort can be appreciated.

Edit: Here is a link to the reddit post explaining why Rumble joined Piltover. It's certainly not out of love ;3

CupcakeTrap

04-03-2013

REDPOST WOO!
http://redd.it/1blthe — The Council recognizes the declaration of Summoner Tak'ostorm for the Sovereign City of Piltover in the Mirrorwater dispute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgageddon View Post
Totally Noxus. Morgana gonna roll some mids soon!
And a yellowpost!