[SKYRIM MOD] Leona's armor and sword in Skyrim (COMPLETED!!!)

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousonerfed

03-21-2013

This is a mod project I'd been working on for the past little while. This Skyrim mod will let you forge and use the armor and sword of our favorite Solari paladin, Leona, and use the raiment of the Solari in Tamriel.

The mod can be found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33677/
(some parts of Nexus can be NSFW, but you need to be a member to see the NSFW stuff)

To give you an idea of what it looks like in game, here are some screenshots I took:
Attachment 641646Attachment 641649Attachment 641650Attachment 641651Attachment 641652

Quote:
The hair is from a different mod. It's not included with the armor. And I know the color is wrong, but that's the color my character is using.
That all said, I couldn't have done this without some big help from some other modders. Really, they did most of the work; I'm just the guy who latched it all together at the end and organized the thing.
Firstly is messiasmummo, who did the textures and helped fix up one of the meshes. She is freaking awesome. I'd kiss her if I could.
Second is Shadowtroop, who made most of the original meshes and really is the guy who got me started on the project.
Third is Vioxsis, who created the meshes for Leona's shield and crown. Those were big pieces that were missing, and I owe him one.

Feel free to check out the mod on Nexus Mods, and if you own a PC version of Skyrim, go download it. It's totally free. And if you think you have the skill to improve the armor's look, give it a try. Just make sure you give credit where it's due (not just to me, but also to the people I listed above).

Quote:
And Riot, I've made sure to credit you guys in the mod as Leona's creators, but if I missed anything in my disclaimers on the site, I'd like to know so I can amend them.
EDIT: Talk about strange stats on the mod. Over 8000 views but only 210 downloads (75 uniques)? Didn't think League was so unpopular in Skyrim.

EDIT2: Current stats on April 12, 2013. 14,974 views, 461 total downloads, 158 unique downloads, and 7 endorsements.
A lot less than I was expecting...

And where is that freaking parrot?! I thought he'd jump for joy seeing something like this!

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Amazing +1

VileMagnus

03-21-2013

dat ashe

The Committee

03-21-2013

I want skyrim for the pc now

Lord Kamina

03-21-2013

Looks really good, although I would say change the race of the presentation model. The grey Dunmer skin with the orange hair doesn't work very well together.

Str3SSed

03-21-2013

Very nice

Yousonerfed

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthdanimal View Post
Looks really good, although I would say change the race of the presentation model. The grey Dunmer skin with the orange hair doesn't work very well together.
That's actually not a Dunmer I'm using. It's an Ashen (a custom race), and the problem is just the lighting of the room. =/

Trust me, it looks great in-game.

Garekk

03-21-2013

Would look better without all those weird squiggles all over everything.

볶음밥

03-21-2013

Go slay them dragons.

Kelg

03-21-2013

hair too bright

12345 ... 9