Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


BoTs !! Hmmm ..

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraZzYBoY07

Senior Member

03-21-2013

I was Wondering Y there is no option for us choose between beginner n intermediate bots in custom game ?
only beginner bots exits
where as in cop vs ai has beginner and intermediate bots


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraZzYBoY07

Senior Member

03-21-2013

anyone ?
y is this so ?
wish there wer intermediate bots


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraZzYBoY07

Senior Member

03-21-2013

=\ No one ? :\


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nakage

Recruiter

03-21-2013

No one is answering you because this has been asked way too many times in the past.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

canopy

Senior Member

03-21-2013

I think you might get more replies to your posts if you... Typed nicer?

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I have noticed people in your other threads reacting badly to the way you type. It makes it hard to take you seriously.

On another note, I agree with you. I have always wondered why there aren't intermediate bots in custom games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

canopy

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Nakage:
No one is answering you because this has been asked way too many times in the past.

Nikage, maybe you could link us to a thread that has brought this up before or simply state the answer for us so that it won't be an quandary anymore?

I understand not wanting people to bring up a topic that is openly spammed in the threads, but there don't seem to be many of these kinds of threads open at the moment which would make it hard to find an answer, besides maybe googling it or having Riot put it in the FAQ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buncanduncan

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
canopy:
Nikage, maybe you could link us to a thread that has brought this up before or simply state the answer for us so that it won't be an quandary anymore?

I understand not wanting people to bring up a topic that is openly spammed in the threads, but there don't seem to be many of these kinds of threads open at the moment which would make it hard to find an answer, besides maybe googling it or having Riot put it in the FAQ.


That's what the search bar is for :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inlustre

Senior Member

03-21-2013

From what I remember from a red post several months ago they couldn't implement Int. bots into custom games due to a bunch of errors in their AI caused by them being on a team with humans. I'm assuming this has something to do with the fact that the AI on the intermediate bots is by far more advanced than the beginner bots, and completely revamping it just to make it available custom games would take a lot of work and man hours they could be using on something else such as creating new features in the game and adding new champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

canopy

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
LOL CAPS LOCK:
That's what the search bar is for :/

While that is true, a topic has already been posted so at this point, he might as well have just answered it along with suggesting that the OP search before he post topics.


ETA:
Quote:
Inlustre:
From what I remember from a red post several months ago they couldn't implement Int. bots into custom games due to a bunch of errors in their AI caused by them being on a team with humans. I'm assuming this has something to do with the fact that the AI on the intermediate bots is by far more advanced than the beginner bots, and completely revamping it just to make it available custom games would take a lot of work and man hours they could be using on something else such as creating new features in the game and adding new champions.

Thanks for the answer!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraZzYBoY07

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
canopy:
I think you might get more replies to your posts if you... Typed nicer?

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I have noticed people in your other threads reacting badly to the way you type. It makes it hard to take you seriously.

On another note, I agree with you. I have always wondered why there aren't intermediate bots in custom games.


yeah -_- thoz are my own brotherz who make fun of me in the forums :P
n also yea i do type in a stupid way :P
my bad xD
hehe
n ya wish there wer intermediate bots in the custom


12