Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you like Urgot the way he is currently?

Ahahahahah...oh wait. He's serious? Of course not. 64 54.7%
He's kind of under powered, nothing to get my pants in a bunch about 27 23.08%
Meh. Don't play him. I don't care about Champions I don't play. I'm selfish. 5 4.27%
He's good. Learn to play. 11 9.4%
Nerf him. Nerf him to a hollow shell of the Noxian he once was. 10 8.55%
Voters 117 .

Official Urgot Idea thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wuste

11-05-2010

Mid day bump

gliitch

11-05-2010

Urgot is my all time favorite champ, i looove the switch! However, he is absolutely in need of some buffs. Love all your ideas, the fear on the terror shield is great. Also, all ratios should be for AD.

I think perhaps increase the range on his ult by 100. Also, whenever his ult is on cd, he should gain some Attack Spead and Movement speed buffs or something? Allowing him to chase down the switched unit easier etc etc?

Wuste

11-05-2010

Night bump

Ssraeshza

11-05-2010

Buff Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmentor so it works as a Lock-on mechanism for those 2.5 seconds.

This would allow you to target someone after you autoattack them and not rely ENTIRELY on Noxian Corrosive Charge for your Lock-on.

BerserkInferno

11-05-2010

Leave him be, he's fun to play, and that's what counts.

gliitch

11-06-2010

Quote:
BerserkInferno:
Leave him be, he's fun to play, and that's what counts.

lol orly? perhaps to those who do not care about their skill play. Those who play this somewhat competitively know that he needs a decent buff.

Wuste

11-07-2010

hyper bump

Markus Ignis

11-08-2010

Quote:
Wuste:
This is the (un)Official thread where all Urgot ideas to fix the terribly broken Champion into something usable are stored. Officially.
------------------------------

Change all of his ratios to AD...or AP. Preferably AD.

2. Change Terror Capacitor so when the shield breaks it fears the Champion that broke it for a second or two.

3. Add a Singed-esque lingering smoke effect to Noxian Corrosive Charge. IE, after it explodes a cloud of AoE poison smoke lingers around for a second or two, applying the debuff to any unit that enters the smoke

4. Tweak his ultimate. Perhaps when he switches positions, he detonates something or other on his body for a moderate amount of damage around his body; applying his passive to the enemy team in addition to the damage? Or perhaps he fears all units after he switches positions? Ideas are being tossed around to damage the switch-e.

5. Increase his range on Auto-Attack

6. Give him slightly more HP per level.

I don't find Urgot broken,but he is kind of less useful mid-late game if you ask me.

1.Dunno what to comment on this one.I saw Urgot's potential as a team debuffer.Slow,armor reduction,switching positions.Tho it might be good that you can just focus on one thing.

2.Sounds nice.

3.I disagree.That would give you more targets to lock on to,which can prove problematic,especially if there's over 9000 minions.I think I'd just vote for lower cooldown maybe?

4.His ultimate is fine,you just have to know when to use it.Never initiate team fights with it,unless you are certain you can escape (flash ftw).I'd like too see it being usable on friendly champs,and maybe giving them a 40% speed boost in return.

5.I didn't have issues with his autoattack,mostly cause of acid hunter xD.Tho I do hate when you can't hit your target cause something's in the way and your corrosive charge is on cd or you missed.I'd like a faster projectile tho :3

6.Could be nice,to make him less of a squishy,tho his passive gives him quite a survivability.

What I'd like to see is,acid hunter applying on hit effects and being able to crit.It would not affect him as much early game as it would mid-end game,which is needed.

Nikunikudonburi

11-08-2010

He should either be a more tanky character (supports his ulti) or a more AD-based character (because of the awesome sniping effect)

Right now, he fails as both. IMO.

Borethor

11-09-2010

Urgot is a stupid UP champion who gets shut down after 5 minutes into the game.

He's a terribad ultrabad above all incedibads. Buff the hell out of him and I'll finally recognize that he's in the game.

Done.