Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aren't Poros supose to run away from you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

24SevenEU

03-21-2013

I'm not sure if it's a bug, intentional, easter egg or whatever, but in a bug testing match, i was Blood Lord Vladimir and a Poro kept following me ._.

Don't get me wrong, it's cute, but aren't they supose to run away from you? Is Vlad their secret master? :0

Edit: End of the match: i had all 3 following me

BroderickT

Recruiter

03-21-2013

They all follow you. I've had 3 of them following me at once.

Fulgulet

03-21-2013

haha. this is so fun. How do u make them follow you? I tried this with zac, and they run from me as fast as they can )

24SevenEU

03-21-2013

Fulgulet, i was Blood Lord Vladimir, no idea if they follow when other skins or champions. Just go close to them until they come close to you, then when they go close to you then you can go anywere and they'll follow, though run too fast and their little legs won't follow.

Mr Mystical

03-21-2013

they do follow peeps around now -- funny as hell to see them running around and interacting with your champ.

Eyrgos

03-21-2013

Yeah I noticed this with a Vlad too, specifically him for some reason. I think it's cause they're vicious blood-suckers and think you're their daddy.

Alenym Lardio

03-21-2013

...Did everyone forget that they feed from flesh?

They're following you because they know you'll be dead soon, and they'll be able to eat. >.<

George W Nome

Game Designer

03-21-2013

Let's call it a "bug".

Cheiron

Huntsman

03-21-2013

Poros are trying to eat you. Run while you can.
Don't let their adorableness trick you!

Fox P McCloud

03-21-2013

Quote:
RiotNome:
Let's call it a "bug".

I know you guys intend to expand their functionality and have them take on secret things to be discovered, but be careful with this; if it's too drastic, it could potentially impact gameplay and make or wonky situations that aren't particular fun.

Stated another way; don't let a mini-game (if that's what this is going to become) have an impact on HA.