Getting Singed today. Any Tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toastymuffin7

03-21-2013

I am buying Singed later today and I am just curious. Is there any tips and/or build suggestions you can provide about him. I looked up a couple of builds on Mobafire. Though I want to have some opinions before I go into a game as Singed. Thanks

Calibretto9

03-21-2013

In my opinion the best Singed guide is by InvertedComposer on Solomid. It's really a fantastic guide, and there's another guide featured on Solomid that's like a spinoff of Composer's. The guide covers the build, mechanics, etc. very well.

As far as some tips from me personally, be very careful before level 3 or 4 as you're pretty weak in those phases. I generally hold off on leveling his glue throw until much later in the game because it's mana cost is high and doesn't do it for me. Don't be afraid to rush past the enemy turret (as long as your minions are eating turret shots) to farm more minions between towers. You're a farmer first and foremost. Get your farm in no matter what. A well farmed Singed quickly becomes unstoppable.

iDpark

03-21-2013

InvertedComposer is a pretty famous singed.
Read up on guides.

You can always come back as singed. One of the best farmers in the game.
Makes sure to build according to your team and enemy team.
It's great to build Rylai's + RoA + Liandrys, but if your team already has a strong ap and needs someone to tank, a tankier build might be useful.