Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is a good way to build Vi jungle in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bilzebubba

03-21-2013

I've messed around with 21/9/0 and using my Vi Jungle runes from 5s (AS Marks, Armor Seals, MR/lvl Glyphs and AD Quints).

Start: Cloth/LongSword/3xpot

Generally I try to get
Phage/Brutalizer/Vamp Scepter early.

FrMallet
BotRK
Black Cleaver

are what I aim for as my 3 first items, but it is all situational (ie: rush Hexdrinker if they have a lot of AP).

Just looking for any insight as she feels as if she could be very strong, but I'm not sure I'm building her correctly.

PurpleURP

03-21-2013

looks good to me. I sometimes rush a lantern if they have an ad heavy team, but rushing FM is best way to stick on people. You could also consider a locket if they are ultra ad or aoe comp.

Arc Kalocal

03-21-2013

Boots of swiftness may be a situational item to look at in some cases. The slow reduction also plays nicely in reducing the slow effect on Vis charge up time on her Q.

Bilzebubba

03-21-2013

Thanks for the insight. Seems like I have the general idea right, I just need to practice.
I forgot to mention though, I've been starting with 1 point in E, crushing the wraiths and wolves, then I go either 1 point in Q if I want to gank at lvl 2 or 1 point in W if I want to farm.

Then R>E>Q>W