Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor]Ranked Wins Not Counting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-29-2013

There was an issue where you would gain LP but it would take hours to show anywhere. It was fixed and that issue shouldn't occur anymore.

eaTHAN

03-30-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
There was an issue where you would gain LP but it would take hours to show anywhere. It was fixed and that issue shouldn't occur anymore.

It has been around 216 hours and the Win still does not count. How many hours should i wait for it to count for my promo.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

03-31-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
djura100 your LP hasn't changed since 3/19 but according to your match history you haven't played any ranked games since then.

THIS IS the problem. I've played a ton of games and my match history never got updated. It started from now. Sorry for not replying,i had error 502 each time i had to log in.

AmericanEagle

04-01-2013

summoner name dadss, keep winning but still 99 points

Sonny1990

04-13-2013

Quote:
vLemon:

I'm not so sure this is fixed. Summoner Sonny1990 has wins for his 3's team and the match history FOR THE TEAM is not updating or giving LP, but on my match history, there is a win recorded. (and in the win it says ranked game) This is killing my LPs.. please fix

Sonny