Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor]Ranked Wins Not Counting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wgkeoni

03-21-2013

I don't think ranked games are counting in the actual leagues area, where LP is given/taken away. After having played a few games after this most recent patch today, I realised that none of them have given LP/counted in a series.
I'm not sure if I just missed a post about this (if so, please lock this, and direct me to the thread), or if people just haven't noticed it, but I could see it being a bit problematic.
Please respond quickly.

eaTHAN

03-21-2013

Had the same thing happen to me.

sfewf dre

03-21-2013

this happened some weeks ago,
red post told, wins are still stored as you can see in statistics.
however the calculations will appear later i guess,
or the lp system is being tweaked atm

ScrubbyNewb

03-21-2013

i have an issue with my games not counting or registering for promotions... played liek 3 games and wins or losses hvnt registerd after my second game

Killers297

03-21-2013

It says i need to win 2-3 to promote lost first 1 last night it coutned just won my last 2 and im still Gold V with no wins outa 3

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-21-2013

Hey guys, can you give us your summoner names on PBE and when you played the games that didn't update your leagues stats?

eaTHAN

03-22-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
Hey guys, can you give us your summoner names on PBE and when you played the games that didn't update your leagues stats?

Summoner name is the same as the forums "eaTHAN" , and i played a Lee Sin game on March 21st that would have promoted me and it did not count.

Rovings Spirit

03-22-2013

summoner name roving spirit, won 2 games that didnt count. 21st of march

wgkeoni

03-22-2013

Quote:
vLemon:

BEST TARIC INTL
(it was keoni at the time of the games)

March 21st.

The games counted after roughly 12 hours.

eaTHAN

03-23-2013

Still having the issues of the game not counting for my series.