Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zac bug with elastic slingshot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dslayer619

03-20-2013

While playing Zac I noticed that sometimes while charging his elastic slingshot the ability auto cancels without any say so from the player. Please fix this asap

Rizeres

03-20-2013

Also got this bug. Was very hard to do on que.

All things i tried to recreat the bug:

Moving
right click moving a lot
right against a wall
in combat
in bushes

It just seemed random.

Penkanuin

03-20-2013

Ditto, I just tapped E and then it would automatically fail.

NanaMadHouse

03-21-2013

got the same, random.
stuff that I try to repro and didnt work:

• move the mouse outside the availabe area
  • right click/left click
  • scroll the map/click on minimap

Kyle700

03-21-2013

It does seem to happen randomly. It is really a game breaking bug for Zac. It does refund some cool down though.

Kowalski99

03-21-2013

I confirm this. I cant reproduce the bug too, seems to be random.

Fulgulet

03-21-2013

This is not a bug. When you rightclick the ground, you start moving. This is how you cancel your Slingshot. When you right click on minimap, you also start moving.

Moving automatically cancels your slingshot.

It also cancels when you keep it charged too long.

Don't tap E. You need to keep pressing on E for skill to work.

Left clicking while in E spell, you just give him location to jump to. So it automatically jumps to your cursor location while holding E and left clicking.

Scrolling the map doesn't cancel his E. Tried it in different situations and still didn't canceled my spell.

Clicking on minimap while channeling his slingshot equals to clicking on the map. You just give him a position to jump to.

The thing with his slingshot and LEFT CLICK anywhere on the map or minimap. When you channel the spell, and you left click somewhere, you are automatically jumping there. If you click outside of his area of jumping showed, then he cancels his slingshot. Also, if you click in the opposite direction while channeling cancels your spell. That is simple because He can't jump where you indicated as he's faced the other way.

here is a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/DSIQV3H.jpg

Tested all.

NumbSe7en

03-22-2013

Quote:
Fulgulet:
This is not a bug. When you rightclick the ground, you start moving. This is how you cancel your Slingshot. When you right click on minimap, you also start moving.

Moving automatically cancels your slingshot.

It also cancels when you keep it charged too long.

Don't tap E. You need to keep pressing on E for skill to work.

Left clicking while in E spell, you just give him location to jump to. So it automatically jumps to your cursor location while holding E and left clicking.

Scrolling the map doesn't cancel his E. Tried it in different situations and still didn't canceled my spell.

Clicking on minimap while channeling his slingshot equals to clicking on the map. You just give him a position to jump to.

The thing with his slingshot and LEFT CLICK anywhere on the map or minimap. When you channel the spell, and you left click somewhere, you are automatically jumping there. If you click outside of his area of jumping showed, then he cancels his slingshot. Also, if you click in the opposite direction while channeling cancels your spell. That is simple because He can't jump where you indicated as he's faced the other way.

here is a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/DSIQV3H.jpg

Tested all.

No, it's not just when you move, it cancels randomly like when you're waiting in the bushes to gank or when you're trying to escape or something and you don't press the right button but it still cancels. It seems to be random and is very annoying.

Obtenebrous

03-23-2013

Quote:
NumbSe7en:
No, it's not just when you move, it cancels randomly like when you're waiting in the bushes to gank or when you're trying to escape or something and you don't press the right button but it still cancels. It seems to be random and is very annoying.

Agreed. This is not me moving Zac or anything. I press E, the skill activates and charges for about 0.5 seconds and then cancels as if I'd moved or right clicked without me doing so. This bug has been present since the night Zac was uploaded onto the PBE. I cannot recreate it and I even went a couple of games without it happening at all. However I can agree this is a game breaking bug for an already UP champ. When this bug happens it pretty much kills my gank chances until my E is off of cool down.

Fulgulet

03-23-2013

After the new patch this started to happen to me also.