Sinful Succulence

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moun7

03-20-2013

Sinful Succulence Morgana definitely needs a little something something. I was excited to see that she was on sale but after watching a skin spotlight, even with the sale it's hard to justify purchasing it.

I can't think of any good suggestions animation wise but altered sound effects would go a long way. Humourous baking references, while still maintaining Morgana's doomy attitude, when casting a spell would be awesome.

Furthermore, the colour palette portrayed in the artwork is extremely misleading. The splash art is very red with some vibrant pinks and dark purples in it whereas the skin, in game, is a very bland blue.

moogle890

03-21-2013

It would be cool if when she casts Tormented Soil, the black goo is instead cake batter that's bubbling on the ground. That's about all I can think of, and yeah the coloring's a bit misleading.

Luninareph

03-21-2013

I feel the same. Sinful Succulence has always been a bit of a disappointment to me. Baking references would be ace.

Seirren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

She can throw cakes or pies for Dark Binding. Would be hilarious. Doesn't even matter if you land that skill shot or not anymore.

Spell shield is now idk, oven mitts circling her? XD

Can't think of a good ult alternative.

kiploca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

i have all her skins simply because she is my favorite, but i agree that her splash art for sinful succulence looks cool but in game it looks bad :/

JoshTep

06-08-2013

Honestly my main problem with the ingame model is the wings. And definately anything with particles or voiceover would be great. In general tho, her wings really need to get fixed.