Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another lame thread you may or may not read (Riotpls)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Gang Of Babies

03-20-2013

Hey guys, not looking to start a little argument on here, and I know there has been a countless number of other threads with similar requests, but here goes, can we have the original 3's map back in? Just in custom games and stuff. Like, I'm enjoying the new 3s at the moment a lot more than when it came out, but I'd still enjoy being able to go back and just muck around on the old 3s map.

I understand if you can't put it on because the current servers or what ever cant handle, but if you can, why not?

Venova

03-20-2013

Everyone wants this, but Riot just doesn't care. I would argue that TT's playerbase has shrunk since the new map, after the initial bubble due to it being new.

Sofar

03-20-2013

I really enjoy playing on the new TT. I didn't play enough on the old map to have an attatchment to it, though. I enjoy the faster pace of the smaller map and fewer champions. The smaller amount of vision means you need to have faster reactions to mia's.

Yago Xiten

03-20-2013

Quote:
Sofar:
I really enjoy playing on the new TT. I didn't play enough on the old map to have an attatchment to it, though. I enjoy the faster pace of the smaller map and fewer champions. The smaller amount of vision means you need to have faster reactions to mia's.

It also further strengthens herp derp HP stacking bruisers.

The new map exacerbated that already huge problem.

PurpleURP

03-21-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2863767