Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So when are we buffing Quinn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Widow Maker X

03-20-2013

I know shes still relatively new, but who is going to deny that this lady needs a buff?

Im going to start by saying her E should make her invulnerable while casted, only when this is done can we start to talk about her viability. You might have to speed up the casttime, but either way i think this NEEDS to happen for quin to be viable in a lane.

Still havnt tried her jungle, there may be some potential there. On another note for a champion whos reliance on a very situational passive to do on par dmg with other champions, her other spells are way too situational.

Basically her kit is quite reliant on her passive for damage. Now imagine u are in a lane and u miss ur Q when the other champion engages on you. you are basically ****ed. Q is a solid spell dont get me wrong, what i am saying is that it is still a situational blind, and if you miss it your screwed. Maybe if it was made into an Aoe blind similar to what corki's Q used to be it would be a bit more reliable.

As for her W in human form this is completely reliant on you proccing the passive.

Does the ultimate have flat armor MR? if not it could use some.

TLDR: Her E needs to be invulnerable while casting. Her ult needs to have armor, MR. And either her Q or W should be changed to give her more reliable dmg

Densuo

03-20-2013

No.

GrimFate56

03-20-2013

yeh quiins more then strong enough already XD

her passive giving her damage? her passive gives her TRUCK TONS of damage XD and her dash thing auto procs it so you could double passive shot people, and valor is ment to be chase / escape buffing valors armor is just... no

Grim Shogun

03-20-2013

The thing is, I think Quinn is an ADC with a fairly high skill cap. Her base mechanics are easy, but you have to have great positioning and ability use in order to use her effectively.

AlexanderXI

03-20-2013

As an ADC, her engage/escape tools feel too fragile. Her E especially leaves her in a bad exchange position for CC. I'm not saying she can't be used viably... just that her handling is a little on the vulnerable side since she already has to be so close to her targets. I wouldn't go so far as to give her armor/mr but that E could use some protection.

SeCKS Egai

03-21-2013

I've run her as an adc specifically both against ai and on my smurf in pvp.

E is situational, it's not something you use just because you have it, like vayne's condemn or trist's rocket jump.

Her ult is what probably throws most folks off, it's not one of those abilities you use in team fights unless an opportunity presents itself, otherwise it just gets you killed. Honestly I'm waiting to see players make the most of the mobility in strategies that involve flanking since you can cover a lot of ground over a 20s duration.