Please buff Rengar....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havik223

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign7 View Post
Couple simple ways to buff him:
3. Get rid of the start up on his Ult. For crying out loud, you cant complain about his split pushing potential as long as Shaco is a champ. Not to mention this is his "ult". If hes using it to split push, hes using it effectively and should be rewarded. I know riot has expressed concern that he should use it for "Hunting", but hes not at a good level currently, and I think this would push him up. His ult doesn't feel as fluid with the start up on injury....I feel like his pred-tech is malfunctioning every time I do it.
****ING THIS!!!!

God damn the amount of rage that ultimate delay induces cannot be measured.

Why the hell do people complain about the fact that he can use his ultimate to escape? HE HAS NO OTHER ESCAPE FUNCTION! The only thing that comes close is his leap, which is only useful for escapes through the jungle, and even then, the routes are limited without the use of wards and a 9 Trophy BtN. I can escape A LOT more situations with Malphite's ult than Rengars, yet no one is *****ing about that. I'm not saying I LIKE using these ults as escapes, but I can, and I have needed to. I mean for ****'s sake, I'm using an ult that has a 100+ second cooldown and you're *****ing because I got away? Shaco, Shen, Kassadin, Kha'zix, all of these champions have viable ways of escaping that are NOT on a 100+ second cooldown, that can go through walls and in two cases, still turn invisible.

And holy hell that delay. Riot, if you're leaving that delay on there, GIVE ME A TIMER!!! PLEEEASE! I can't count the amount of times I used my ultimate while fighting, had the invis delayed, and subsequently decided to use either a leap or my roar or my bola to prolong my life and OOPS THE DELAY JUST ENDED SO THAT ABILITY COUNTED AS THE ONE YOU USED TO UNSTEALTH LOLOLOLOLOL ENJOY YOUR 100 SECOND COOLDOWN AND NO FEROCITY BONUS LOLOLOL.

Before you ask. Yes. I mad.

RaptoRGmo7

03-20-2013

riot buff o nerf the E in rengar look

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/03...be-update.html

i hope riot rework E

Suzikary

03-20-2013

I loved him a lot before he go nerfed, after that, I just couldn't play him anymore. He is one of the guys I really wanted to main and then he became terrible, please buf

Rogue Winter

03-23-2013

I agree.

Sovereign7

03-23-2013

Aesthetically, hes my favorite champ. Im just tired of feeling useless to my team while playing him....

Myrmidont

03-23-2013

Rengar's Ult should have his W's stat buff up whenever its up before stealth.

That way you get something for your wasted cool down.

Variymathras

03-27-2013

True, even a napkin is stronger than Rengar right now , please FIX HIM Y_Y

Sovereign7

03-27-2013

Come on. Reds look, we care about Rengar!

ZachTheApathetic

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoHark View Post
His Q is fine and Damage output is not bad it's his sustain that I have problem with.
In would love it if his a bruiser like Renkton (( CRAZY Early damage+good late game sustain)) or little of his sustain.
so yes I would love a Rengar buff, He needs some love.
While I too would love rengar to be a buiser type champion, they'll never do that. The stealth mechanic would be broken on bruisers because not only can you not see them but they deal too much damage and take too much damage to be able to counter it. This is why invisibility is restricted to assassins (and twitch, but he's not a bruiser either).

KoinDuo

04-18-2013

-Savagery (Cooldown:2 seconds)
ACTIVE: Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus physical damage and apply a mark on his target for 6 seconds which increases the damage Rengar does to them by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%, he then gains 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% attack speed.
TOTAL PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+ 50% Total AD)
-Empowered Savagery
No change from the current Empowered Savagery
Battle Roar(Cooldown:10/9/8/7/6 seconds)
-ACTIVE: Rengar lets out a battle roar, dealing physical damage(scales to 70% of total AD) to nearby enemies. If an enemy is hit by Battle Roar, Rengar also gains bonus armor and magic resist for 4 seconds (BONUS ARMOR & MAGIC RESISTANCE: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40/ 50) Additionally, for each enemy hit, Rengar heals himself for (5/10/15/20/25) hp per enemy hit
-Empowered Battle Roar
-ACTIVE: Rengar also fears any marked enemy within the radius, consuming the mark.
-Bola Strike
-Same as current Bola Strike, but if Bola Strike is used on a marked enemy, the next attack Rengar makes against the same target deals 5/10/15/20/25% more damage
-Empowered Bola Strike
-Roots the target for 1 second
Thrill of the Hunt
-Passive: If enemies are nearby and Rengar does not take damage for 15 seconds, he becomes invisible. This stealth is broken only when there are no more enemies in range, or if he attacks. While invisible, he gains 5%/10%/15% increased movement speed
-Active: Rengar doubles his movement speed bonus for 5 seconds, and instantly stealths himself. He then gains vision of everyone within a radius. However when used, Rengar loses his passive, until Thrill of the Hunt comes off cooldown.