Please buff Rengar....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovereign7

03-20-2013

Couple simple ways to buff him:

1. Q needs some help. A bleed, increased damage, or something....If not, switching the AP ratio on his W to an reasonable AD ratio would be fair.

2.If not a damage buff, up his jungle viability. If you are too afraid of over-buffing his assassination potential, then the least riot can do is increase his survivability so hes not so easily beat up in his jungle. You would think the Predator could handle the jungle a little bit better. I think the community has been more than vocal about his hp regen......

3. Get rid of the start up on his Ult. For crying out loud, you cant complain about his split pushing potential as long as Shaco is a champ. Not to mention this is his "ult". If hes using it to split push, hes using it effectively and should be rewarded. I know riot has expressed concern that he should use it for "Hunting", but hes not at a good level currently, and I think this would push him up. His ult doesn't feel as fluid with the start up on injury....I feel like his pred-tech is malfunctioning every time I do it.

If I am out of line with these buffs, please offer other solutions instead of just slamming mine.

LeoHark

03-20-2013

His Q is fine and Damage output is not bad it's his sustain that I have problem with.
In would love it if his a bruiser like Renkton (( CRAZY Early damage+good late game sustain)) or little of his sustain.
so yes I would love a Rengar buff, He needs some love.

Faith and Favør

03-20-2013

I would love for them to buff him or fix him. I had so much fun playing with him, a baller cat hunter. But people complained and he was nerfed to garbage

I agree with this buffs, please do!

Vanchelot

03-20-2013

He doesn't need a buff. He needs to be FIXED because Riot overnerfed him to death.

Disturbed Sanity

03-20-2013

I recently discovered a guy named Dekar173 and he has been deemed the best Rengar player in NA. Seriously he is incredible with him, here's an example http://www.twitch.tv/dekar173/b/374935714

on the topic of buffs, maybe his passive leap ability could deal additional damage? It would make sense, since having a huge tiger like animal jump down on you would hurt a lot.

Oh and he is in the process of making a guide.

Sovereign7

03-20-2013

I like the Idea of modifying his passive. Would really make surprise attacks feel awesome.

Disturbed Sanity

03-20-2013

Bump....

Hobo Nut Sack

03-20-2013

I strongly support this. He is such a fun champion to play, but is just unplayable. He can't 1v1 even half of the other champion, he stands absolutely no chance. Every day I see a buff rengar thread, and if you go on the champion spotlight on youtube, 70% of the comments are asking them to buff him.

He really is unplayable...

Sovereign7

03-20-2013

Exactly. He is really cool and fun...but his kit has yet to recover from being nerf-slammed.

deirin

03-20-2013

i think in lane he is unplayable...
(play like a renek?)push lane, force opposite team not to ignore u...escape with ulti...the problem here is that hes weaker than a renek..so he cant force a turret lost..maybe if he farm between enemy turret...so that he dont have to 1v1

late...hes kinda ok..with 300 ad, jump on adc, its an enemy shut down...enemy team cant really stop u...unless oracle...and still...