trying to LEARN how to play? got some money to spend? LOOK HERE! COACHING PEOPLE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheReborn

03-20-2013

Hello summoners. I am coaching people who are interested in learning about the mid lane and are trying to get up the ladder. I will be coaching people for $15 per hour, teaching you anything you wish, but I would like to aim at improving your strengths and making your weaknesses part of your strengths. IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED I WILL GIVE YOU ALL YOUR MONEY BACK.

I will MAKE SURE you learn something 100%, and focus on seeing what you do wrong and help you correct it. I won't just go do a duo queue match and go like oh you should've done this or that.

I will HELP you learn from your mistakes, and avoid doing them, I will ANSWER ANY questions you may have.

I will use this money to upgrade my internet to a "better" one, which will cost twice as much as my internet, which is VERY crappy. (5 mbps download/0.67 mbps upload AT BEST). The problem is that in my area the interent lines are VERY bad, so instead of getting a good speed of 25 download/10 upload for what I pay, I get the worst there is. In addition, since there are only two companies who control the lines in Ontario (a province of Canada), I am hopeless but to try and buy an MLPPP internet, which will cost twice as much as my internet, for only a slight improvement to 2.6mbps upload and 10mbps download.

I am trying to stream mainly because I believe I can do a lot of things to help out the community and make people laugh as well.

add me in game : thereborn or email me (zestormax@gmail.com) if you are interested.

My current schedule is:

tuesday/thursday/friday: 4:00 pm est - 12:00 pm est
saturday/sunday: 1:00pm est - 12:00 pm est
Monday/wedensday: only a mere hour and a half from 11:00 pm est - 12:30

kirbyrulez

03-20-2013

No offense but unless you are a known, high ELO player you probably aren't going to be able to make any money off of coaching. Credentials matter.

ashtray4joo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

He is a high elo (plat1)player. I guess he needs to become recognized but he is good there is no doubting that.

blkchaos

03-21-2013

Do you know how to AP Yi mid?