I buy a skin for a champion when:

that skin is on sale and/or I have 0-1 of that champ's skins. 28 34.57%
it is one of my favorite champs. (I want ALL of their skins.) 31 38.27%
I've started playing that champ. (Can't be seen skinless!) 12 14.81%
hell freezes over. (I don't buy skins.) 10 12.35%
that champ is released. (I buy the new champ bundles.) 0 0%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

$kins - What loosens your wallet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dr3dg3

03-21-2013

Thanks to the new sale I have all of Morgana's skins but one! x) All hail the Fallen Angel.

Skrubs

03-22-2013

There should not be any skill requirements to buy skins. People want to spend money on them, the more money Riot gets the more (hopefully) they put back into the game.

I'd rather see something like Titles or something like the ribbons that players can earn through gameplay. I'll most likey never be able to earn them, but I should be able to change my toon.

Tstomix

03-22-2013

I don't think that skins should be for ranked players only, because the skins keep me interested in the game, like I play Master Yi awesomely. i play Master Yi awesomely when I have a good build though, if I have a bad build, or slow build.. I don't do well, cause I'm impatient. But therefore, the skins shouldn't be only for ranked players, because it's Unfair to the rest of the community who doesn't play as much, or other noobies to the game.. I take a lot of breaks, it will take me forever to reach the ranked game level.

K00P4K

03-22-2013

i tend to buy skins only for champs i like, aaaaaaand where the skin actually changes the ability graphics. i.e Surprise party fiddle, alien heimerdinger (favorite one by far), I understand making your champ look different is cool but i'd like to make the most for my money so graphic changes to me is a big deal

Elsabet

03-22-2013

What a close poll! And no one is admitting to buying the new champ bundles? Really? Don't be embarrassed..

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

As people have mentioned, skill requirements = less money for Riot. Your examples for those are really bad too - the number of people with 30+ ranked wins and 85% winrate is probably under 4 digits.

Elsabet

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zliplus View Post
Your examples for those are really bad too - the number of people with 30+ ranked wins and 85% winrate is probably under 4 digits.
Hence Legendary? But yeah- those were examples...