Because He is Free Xerath Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeraGaze

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

I don't think you understand what a guide is...

TeraGaze

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
I don't think you understand what a guide is...

I may not but its a guide to me. Build, explanation of the character and gameplay?

TeraGaze

03-21-2013

bump

TheOnlyJaces

03-21-2013

I stopped at 5min mark. It was a huge pain looking at this. you had 10cs at that point and got hit by 95% of his beam while you landed perhaps 10%.

And you didn't explain his masteries/runes/skill order/items builds/how to actually drop your combo correctly.

TeraGaze

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyJaces View Post
I stopped at 5min mark. It was a huge pain looking at this. you had 10cs at that point and got hit by 95% of his beam while you landed perhaps 10%.

And you didn't explain his masteries/runes/skill order/items builds/how to actually drop your combo correctly.
Im thinking you should watch the rest before you say that, i go over all that, land almost 80% of the time and finally i focused at the end and carried the team.......

TeraGaze

03-29-2013

bump

Trrees

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness1354 View Post
Im thinking you should watch the rest before you say that, i go over all that, land almost 80% of the time and finally i focused at the end and carried the team.......
You land like maybe 20% of your beams. You don't even time the E + Ult stuns or E -> Q well for that matter... you AA nonstop for CS. And you had like 1/3 of your team's deaths.