Filtering Players - "I can't play with this lag!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HenryKrinkle

04-01-2013

lol listen to this guy. he is angry.

AotW King

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachetePanda View Post
Racist?! Dumbass comment, South America is a content not a race and Mexico, Brasil and all that are countries not races. Idiot.
Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation. First used to denote national affiliations, the term began to be used to relate to physical traits in the 17th century.

MachetePanda

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AotW King View Post
Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation. First used to denote national affiliations, the term began to be used to relate to physical traits in the 17th century.
Your post proves your an idiot. I didnt speak about any "people", I spoke about regions internet connection and complaints from those people. Dumbass.

Rueian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

i won my last game with lag. But sometimes lag is uncontrollable
it was a random spike i had after playing 4 games.