Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Headhunter Nidalee Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DapperKitten

Senior Recruiter

03-22-2013

Cool features...

Chaseisgood

03-22-2013

Hey Riot, I know this has nothing to do with the Headhunter Nidalee skin itself, but I noticed Rengar and I just wanted to bring something up. In my opinion, Rengar needs a buff, this is obviously shown by how he is hardly played and simply doesn't have the damage output in which a champion of his kind should have. His jungle clear is horrid considering he cannot go Wolves>Blue>Wraiths>Golem>Red without using all 5 health pots and being below 200 health meaning that his early game jungle pressure is just simply not what it should be. Other champions just simply are better than him at the moment and I do believe he needs a slight buff. Personally I cannot find a good way to give him a buff which will not make him overpowered or unbalanced in anyway, but I do think a simple +10 to all of his base ability damages is a good start. Overall, i would just like him to be buffed in anyway possible no matter how small, he was once EXTREMELY overpowered and now, to be honest, he is complete ****. Just please consider changing anything about him to at least make him comparable to other junglers.

jmrf4ever

03-23-2013

Cool skin

If you guys need some extra RP check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnuT30T8i4

TimberWolf5871

03-23-2013

If only I had Nidalee.

Brocky

03-23-2013

Seriously had to buy on the spot, feel like the cougar form should have been green and ghostly, instead of blue and ratty, but I don't really mind that much, love the new skin! Def worth my 975 rp and can't wait for Zac to come out..

Ostros

03-23-2013

I like how it looks like a slight nod to the AvP book series from back in the day. Strong skin tie-in between her and Rengar, Riot. I love it.

Master Storm

03-23-2013

She is the most sexist champion and now she is even more sexier!

CilestialWraith

03-23-2013

Now we just need xenomorph alien Kha'Zix

StarBubbles

03-23-2013

NYANDALEE WHERe

Xo Rcer oX

03-24-2013

awesome skin