Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nashors tooth on post rework karma?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rfkannen

03-20-2013

just an idea i had, since her mantra cd lowers with autos would nashors tooth work as a great itam if she needs more mantras out. your thoughts?

sorry for double post

Lil Miss Lori

03-20-2013

Hmm. Maybe.

I was thinking Liandry's for all of her slowing abilities, and Lich Bane for the downtime. Nashor's would be a good CDR item, though, after getting Athene's. And of course a Rabadon's as well...

Strossus Gran

03-20-2013

She feels a bit like the 'bruiser Viktor' build that one of the reds was talking about a while ago, kiting and AA'ing between. Seems like lichbane would be potential core for the build, the MS on it making your shield put you into turbo mode.

Lil Miss Lori

03-20-2013

With max CDR (from two: Athene's, Morellonomicon, and Nashor's), she'd be able to spam Q a lot, making Lich Bane very nice. But I'm curious which of those two CDR items would be best. *chinstroke*

Great Pyrenees

03-20-2013

id be tempted to say Athens and Morell would be the best two. Ap carrys only gain .01 attck speed per lvl its not really worth going attack speed on her. In my opion.

Sorc Shoes
Liandries
Unholy
Rylies
Morello
Rabadons
gg