League of Legends RPG

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

03-20-2013

Make it happen, Riot.
I am throwing money at the screen yet nothing is happening.

EDIT: Downvotes? Okay...
I'm just a guy who enjoys lore :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiden View Post
Lol lore is poor in content (to be serious its just one of the worst paid-to-be-made lore I've ever read, after twilight fcourse)
A MMORPG or pure rpg NEEDS lore, lots of GOOD lore. (Oh and balance, thing that doesnt get along with lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
I like this idea. It doesn't even have to be a separate game, Riot could just add in a few plot missions for each champion. In addition to being cool, it would also help players to learn each champion after buying them before going into a PvP match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTore118 View Post
We need a LoL tactics where you can recruit all the champions. Something like a disgaea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
What I would love to see more than this is them create an editor akin to Starcraft / Warcraft series and open it up to the community.

I feel the community would be able to create some really cool campaigns for champions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorlight View Post
if riot decided to make some rts -rpg mission for some champions kinda what Blizzard did with the new expansion of Starcraft with the kerrigan solo missions it will be the most amazing lorewise experience in every moba since warcraft III, imagine playing the history behind mordekaiser, or kassadin etc, and maybe add a summoner icon of the champion once you completed the mission, i would totaly pay for something like that.
-razorlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanra View Post
As long as it's not an MMO.

> You arrive in the capital of Demacia, where you see Garen.
>"Greetings," Garen says, "Go kill 20 squirrels!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Qinn View Post
I had an idea last night, where it would kind of play like Tekken's story mode. You get a small cartoon depicting the lore, and then you play as that champion, go through a skit/rpg-ish sequence based on the lore, and then get an ending reward (IP or summoner icons?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ191 View Post
I had a dream the other night about what was basically a dungeon crawler but LoL, I was playing AP ez (who was really really good in that game because all enemies counted as champions with regard to his W).

Had to face some void corrupted dragon which looked kinda like ebonmaw used to but "cooler", and it was possible to be player controlled (basically a friend rclicks you in their friends list and they can spectate or even play as a hostile boss monster), had an ultimate attack called Arcane Future (**** knows why but the name sounded cool as hell in the dream and the move looked badass lol).

My friend (who was nameless in the dream xD) was *****ing about it because it was near-instant-cast and does tons of damage, but I E'd over him right as he cast it which would have killed me, hes all OMG HOW DID YOU DO THAT IT WAS AMAZING.

Good times...

Great Aether

03-20-2013

bump

Attachment 640692

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2986/previewmv.png

Fire Emblem: Clash of Fates mod by... uh... I dunno.

EDIT: I mean, I know the guy who made it, I'm just... not sure what his SN is.

DontPwnMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

That's pretty awesome.

Great Aether

03-20-2013

bump...

Great Aether

03-20-2013

Attachment 640700

My bumps always come with some sort of content, no matter how random it may be.

Calderweiss

03-20-2013

Would want it to be more then Fire emblem. However, if Riot made a new game after league (which would still need employees for server and events) then it would be cool if it was league based.

Great Aether

03-20-2013

One of my concerns is:

The company name is "Riot Games"

However...
Riot Games only has one game: League of Legends.

So, Riot Games doesn't have multiple games, the name should be changed to "Riot Game" unless they are planning to release A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RPG.

Great Aether

03-20-2013

Attachment 640702

Bump.

Shiroikiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

A fire emblem mod? *grabs*

AxisXIViral

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Qinn View Post
One of my concerns is:

The company name is "Riot Games"

However...
Riot Games only has one game: League of Legends.

So, Riot Games doesn't have multiple games, the name should be changed to "Riot Game" unless they are planning to release A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RPG.
Lol @ Riot Game

12345 ... 8