Game Crash/Connection Issues?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coddyo

03-20-2013

I'm from Australia and have just got a new ISP (Internode) who run the the wholesaler, Telstra. I can't play PvP games as they crash when my game loader (after champ select) hits 100% and then i will try open league again and it just freezes on a black screen, (NO bugsplat errors come up). I can however get into a custom game with a ping of 200 - 215 but when the minions spawn it comes up "attempting to reconnect" and it will just freeze on that. I went to my ISP site and disabled the firewall they had up but nothing. They use an IPv4 AND IPv6 whether or not they affect LoL i dont know but i turned the IPv6 and tried playing a custom but it still lags. I have Norton Internet Security but I've always had Norton and have recently played at my friends house on his connection. I also have recently had a windows update but I've checked the firewall settings and they haven't changed. I've tried re-installing, which took a whole day, and that didn't change anything and I always run the game via Administrator.

I was just wondering is this my ISP or am I missing something?
ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!!

coddyo

03-20-2013

PS: sorry if this is the wrong section, first post in the forums

Clutch Carry

03-21-2013

happens to me also... try to repair league by opening league, at the top right corner there is a wheel click it and click repair im repairing right now... it should fix

coddyo

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxCmd View Post
happens to me also... try to repair league by opening league, at the top right corner there is a wheel click it and click repair im repairing right now... it should fix
Thanks, I'll try that now!

coddyo

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxCmd View Post
without repairing league, i was able to play at my friends house today?

SingedAtMeBro

03-27-2013

I have been getting a constant extra 100-4000 ping for the last 2 days :/