xin zhao is rediculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious Rogue

03-23-2013

Nah, as someone who got up to 70%+ games in ranked with Xin out of over 500, I can tell you that he's very hit and miss.

Sometimes, you can get a few lucky last-hits at the start (as Jungle) and you snowball into a monster who mops the floor with anyone from the opposite team and you can even 1v2 in some situations. Othertimes though, you'll find yourself dying way before you've made what you'd consider a significant contribution to the fight.

He's an off-tank bruiser. You generally build him a bit tanky and he still outputs strong damage. Otherwise, you can go with an almost pure damage build and he becomes an assassin.

As everyone here says, buy him and try him out.

jimmy57

03-24-2013

xin is still too strong needs a nerf

xTheft

04-01-2013

I feel like that heal passive is the real problem, it doesn't matter how much cc he has it's that he beats most champs in a one on one early game and late game unless the player is an idiot. Then again I am only saying this because every time I play a Xin top lane I get destroyed. Just my opinion based on past experiences rofl

Zhentetsu

04-01-2013

HIS ALREADY NERFED AND NOW YOU WANT HIM TO NERF MORE!? his ulti was changed his cooldowns were raised and his damages were weakened AND NOW!?

-sorry for the caps it just gives feelings

UgIierBetty

04-01-2013

Besides Lux he is my least favorite character in the game right now.

He RUINS the fun if he is on the enemy team. WAY too much CC, way too much damage, way too much "inescapable" potential, and way too tanky to have all of those benefits... before the nerfs he only had to walk up to you and you would die, since he is one of (if not the) best 1v1ers in the game, so if you stayed to fight you'd die, and there was no way to escape.

Before the nerfs I knew that if I saw a Xin Zhao coming up the river to gank my lane, I was going to die. It didn't matter if I turret hugged. Xin can(/could?) dive at level 2 or 3 and still survive. (Not sure anymore. I haven't seen him much since).

I know I haven't seen him nearly as much since the nerfs, but he always seems to get fed somehow and destroys everything.

I feel like he is the only champion in the game that can effectively 1v5 your whole team and win.

Really sucks the fun out of the game, imo, and I still ban him when I get the chance.