Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Duo Partner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoa There Betsy

03-19-2013

Hello Summoners,

I have been playing league since the about the beginning of season 2 and have come a long way as a player. However, I feel as though I cannot climb the ladder in ranked by myself mainly because I have tried and am currently stuck in silver D5. I play all roles equally well and consider myself a decent team mate. I am looking for a duo partner of equal or lesser skill that is SERIOUS about increasing their position in the current ranking system, but also have some fun while doing it. Also, I would like to have someone who has Skype so we have good coordination. Add me in game (Whoa There Betsy is my IGN) and message me if you are interested. Getting really tired of so many afk'ers, DC'ers, leavers, and children who cry when they don't get the role they wanted...IN RANKED. I put up with that nonsense in BLIND PICK but nuh uh, can't do it when I am trying to win. Finding a good duo partner is my last hope.

Sincerely,

Trevor

Whoa There Betsy

03-02-2014

A year later and I can't help but laugh at myself. Lol.

Arolyn

03-02-2014

mad cuz bad

Whoa There Betsy

03-02-2014

Elo hell op

MarhsallLee67

03-02-2014

Quote:
Arolyn:
mad cuz bad

did you even bother to look at the post dates?

Teysa Karlovv

03-02-2014

Betsy has come a long way since this post =P

PonderousSeaLion

03-02-2014

Ya done good, Betsy. Ya done good.